Chapter 12

Catra had departed from Brightmoon roughly an hour ago, and could now see the large, jagged, curved in rocks that alerted anybody just how close to the Fright Zone you were. 

She pulled out her Force Captain badge and contacted Scorpia on her way there. The feline held a breath as she drove the skiff at full speed towards the place she once thought would be her forever home. Shaking away the negative thoughts that were starting to fog her brain, she put her focus into what she was going to do, and how she was going to get the only people that were actually there for her out of this hell. 

-----------------------------

Reaching the junk yard in the Fright Zone, Catra hid behind a large pile of old, rusted, metal scraps as she waited for the other hybrid to hurry outside and meet her with the mechanic so they can escape.  

Peeking out from her hiding spot, the feline grinned widely when she spotted Scorpia, with a bag slung over her back of Catra assumed was her important belongings, and Entrapta coming towards her in a light jog, well, for Scorpia at least. Entrapta was riding on top on Emily as they made their way over to the brunette.

Waving them over to where she was, they quickly came over and ducked low to stay out of sight from the other soldiers that were walking about in the area. "You guys have no idea how happy I am to see you." Catra said with a warm smile. They all shared a group hug and pulled away so they can hear the plan. 

Turning towards Entrapta, the feline lowered her gazed and awkwardly rubbed her arm, "Entrapta, I am so sorry I lied to you and tricked you into staying here... as well as making you upgrade the Horde's  weapons. Knowing Adora, she was probably thinking of a way to get back here and see if you were really okay." Catra said as she  continued to rubbed her arm. She knew that if she was going to fix her mistakes, she knew she needed to apologize to the people that deserved, that was the first step. Even though she knew she hated/sucked at these sort of things, she was going to try if it meant fixing a broken and messed up bond.

"Oh, that's alright Catra! If I didn't stay, most of my inventions couldn't have been improved nor would I have all these cool new scraps and other things to work on and with! I mean, look at what I was able to create with the things here." Entrapta said as took a hand and rubbed the cold metal on the robot that she named, Emily.

Catra let out a breath of relief and gave faint smile, thankfully, Entrapta was more easy to forgive than most of the other princesses,"Note to self, make sure I get a big bag of tools and other things for Entrapta to work with."    

"Okay, Scorpia, I need you to take the skiff over there and make a straight shot for Brightmoon, if a solider comes by and see's you two sneaking out, the other soldiers are going to be alerted and that's not going to be good on my part." Catra said firmly. She knew this was risky on her part, but she wanted to make sure her were out of harms way. It would really take a load of worry off the brunette's shoulders. 

"Wait.... what? Then how are you going to escape if we take the skiff now?" Scorpia said as the thought immediately occurred to her.

"I'll find my own way to get out of here, but once you get to Brightmoon, go up to the guards with your hands up and tell them to get Adora. The princesses will recognize Entrapta but I'm sure what they'll do when they see you... so take this." Catra handed the hybrid her badge and placed it the taller girls claw.

"Show Adora this and tell her that I sent you here." The feline said as she stood up.

"Catra...." Scorpia started, but couldn't seem to finish. Something just didn't settle right with her as she watched the feline ignore her and swiftly avoid the spotlight from the tower and slip into the building as she made her way towards Hordak's lab.