Flowers For The Prince? - A Week Of Valentines Part 2

Prince Miles Edgeworth. He was next inline for the thrown, he wasn't necessarily happy about it but it was fate. He hated having servants and waiters and people who considered themselves lower than him, he was only 16, yet people really thought he had that much authority over them? He shook his head, looking down at the messy doodle that sat on his desk. It wasn't perfect, but he liked it. He liked its rough edges and messy lines. It created character. But no matter how many faces and people he drew, no one was ever real. No one was ever real to him. Except one boy.

Phoenix Wright had worked for his father since he was young, scrapping up any money he could for his family. 2 years ago, when he and Miles were 14, he'd been promoted to Miles' personal servant. Phoenix had said yes to the proposal at the prospect of how much more money he'd make working for Miles. Miles said yes to the proposal at the prospect of finally having someone his age to be his friend.

Gradually, over the two years, they'd grown extremely close, spending days together just talking and enjoying one anothers company, they'd definitely spend more. Then one day, they became as close as too people could be. One faeful day a year ago, Miles kissed Phoenix. Phoenix kissed him back.

It had to be one of the greatesr days of Miles' life. Now he not only had a friend, but a boyfriend to enjoy the days with. They'd been great. All the days he got to see him were. It truly was perfect.

Then, a knock sounded at his door.

''Come in,'' He said, standing. Phoenix walked in.

''Relax it's only me,'' He chuckled. Miles let out a sigh of relief.

''Thank God. I thought you were my father. He keeps talking about going on some visit to another kingdom and how I have to go. I think I'm on the verge of convincing him to let me stay here with you though.'' He said, pulling Phoenix into a hug. Phoenix smiled and rubbed his back soothingly.

''Aww you don't have to do that. Go enjoy the trip. It won't kill you to leave the castle every once in a while,'' He said into his shoulder.

''I don't know. It just might do, especially if you're not there.'' He sighed, pulling away and flopping down onto his bed. Phoenix followed suit, joinig his hand with Miles'.

''Do whatever you want to do, just don't jepordize your future because of me,'' Phoenix said, smiling sadly. Miles looked over and smiled back.

''I won't do. Anyway, you said earlier you wanted to show me something but I couldn't see it until later. What's that then?'' He said pushing himself up on his elbows, looking down at Phoenix. His face lit up, his adorable smile graced his face. Miles couldn't help but smile back. That was just the effect he had on him.

''I can't beleive I forgot! Come on. I think you're going to love it.'' He said, standing up and walking towards the door. He held it open for Miles.

''Your Grace,'' He bowed, giggling slightly. Miles held back his laughter.

''Why thank you my humble servant. Let us go.'' He said, walking out the door smiling.

Phoenix led him all over the castle. Through empty corridors and through splintering doors, until finally they reached the door leading to the gardens.

''Close your eyes. You can't look until I tell you to, ok?''

''Ok, ok.'' Miles laughed, closing his eyes. Phoenix grabbed his hand and pushed open the large wooden doors, leading him outside.

''Ok... now look!'' He yelled excitedly, his face beaming with pride.

Miles opened his eyes and gawped at the scene before him. It was an entire section of the garden filled with his favourite flowers. There were begonia's and roses of every shade of pink and red, deep orange marigolds and peony's with their deep reds and blush pinks as far as the eye could see. It was beautiful.

''Oh Phoenix it's... it's...'' He was at a loss for words. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for him, and it was done by his incredible boyfriend. His eyes whelled with tears.

''Do you like it?''

''Like it? Babe I love it.'' He said, the tears spilling over the edge. Phoenix's face fell.

''Oh no what's the matter? I can have the flowers changed if you want, I'm sorry it was a stupid idea I-''

''Shut up you idiot.'' Miles said with a grin, calming him down with a soft kiss.

''So... nothing's the matter then?''

''No. I'm crying because this is the sweetest and most incredble thing anyone's ever done for me. It makes you the sweetest and most incredible boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.'' He said, wiping his eyes and pulling Phoenix into a big hug. Phoenix smiled and buried his face in the crook of Miles' neck.

''I'm so glad you like it,'' He said as he breathed in the expensive cologne he wore.

''Phoenix, I love everything you do,'' He said, planting a kiss on the top of his head, ''I don't know why this would be any different.''

They stood in silence for a while, breathing eachother in and  just enjoying eachothers warmth.

''I love you, Miles.''

''I love you too, Phoenix.''

BEFORE ANYONE HATES ME I KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE A CONTINUOUS STORY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT SO I JUST DID THIS FEJNNFJ I THINK ILL DO THAT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK TOO BC IT'S JUT EASIER sorry again to anyone who wanted it to be like that but if people like this prince au thing i might make a proper book of it idk lol. anywho im gonna go get started on tomorrows one okey dokey byyeee - Alec