1

' The seasons are life coaches, different seasons are different subjects, teaching different aspects of life, the one that is painful for someone can be peaceful for someone, seasons are inside us, in our mind, in our heart, we dictate what season...

' The seasons are life coaches, different seasons are different subjects, teaching different aspects of life, the one that is painful for someone can be peaceful for someone, seasons are inside us, in our mind, in our heart, we dictate what season we feel '

It was raining outside, the pearls of water dropping down were urging him to write a love song. Sitting on his desk, he grabs his pink inked pen. Smiling as he analyses the beautifully extravagant pen, his gifts always makes a statement. The brunette remembers how emotional he got when jungkook gifted him this precious pen, it's not much expensive but it is very close to Taehyung's heart, mostly because jungkook bought it from his first earning for him.

"Jungkook this is so beautiful"

"I bought it for you from the airport, i was missing you"

"That is so sweet of you, my songs are going to be more meaningful from now on because whenever I'll hold this I'll remember you"

Now he misses the ravenette even more, sitting inside his dorm and listening to the sound of rain, he closes his eyes and starts to form a romantic scenario on which he can write and guess what came first to his mind? His doe eyes!

Just when he was about to glide his pen on the blank paper, the door of his room opens with a loud thud and in enters a panting Jimin.

"Hyung....what happened?" He gets up from his chair, a visible frown on his face due to sudden interruption.

"J-jungkook he's *pants* he's fighting again" he says and Taehyung spent no time to run out of his room, he knew where the fight must be happening and he was right, of course it's the basketball court.

Jungkook was on top of the guy, punching him non stop while his teammates tried to separate him from the already injured guy.

He runs immediately towards them, getting through the crowd which was very hard because no one wanted to move even a little, at last by pushing and kicking on people's legs he finally got through.

"YOU BASTARD, I WILL KILL YOU" His voice sent shivers down Taehyung's spine, he sounded so angry that even he was scared of Jungkook at the moment but he has to step in otherwise jungkook will literally kill the poor guy.

"JUNGKOOK" he says loud enough so jungkook can hear him and he did, his movements stops, the fist that was about to collide with the beaten boy's cheek halts the second that honey voice crossed his ears, he turned his face to find Taehyung looking at him with worried expression.

he gets off the beaten boy and gives him one last strong kick in the stomach before walking towards Taehyung.

"Let's go" he whispers in taehyung's ear and drags him away from the messy crowd.