5

It was 9:30 pm and he was here crying in his best friend's chest. It was a lot to take in. He couldn't get these thoughts out of his head.

Jimin knew the ravenette was mentally stressed, he could feel his pain in his cries. It broke his heart to hear Jungkook's rare cries. Jungkook is not the person to get emotional over things easily.

"Kook-ah, take deep breaths" Jimin whispers softly in his ear while slowly rubbing his back to comfort the broken boy.

"Jiminie how am i gonna manage everything, I-I already promised Taehyung that everything will be alright but i myself don't know how" his voice croaks as he explains his messy situation

"Jungkookie, relax I'm here with you, here for you. Share your each and every concern with me" Jimin comforts and hugs him a little bit tighter than before

"How was Taehyung's reaction?" He asks while running his hand through his best friend's dark silky hair.

"He was devastated just like I am right now, J-jiminie i don't even care about myself but i don't want anything to happen to him, he's already been through enough" he sobs and Jimin feels so helpless because it hurts him to see his best friend in such a situation.

"Nothing will happen to him jungkook, now listen to me, you might feel hopeless right now but once you get comfortable with the truth you'll not fear the consequences anymore, imagine your little baby looking at you because you are his or her daddy. Imagine being blessed enough to say that you have a child! Jungkook you are so blessed and lucky, not everyone can have their own child" Jimin cups his face and looks at him eye to eye, expressing the hint of hope through his words.

"But Jimin what about my career, what about my dreams, how am i gonna provide for our child?" Jungkook asks in a small voice as he wipes his tears

"We'll find a solution babie, don't worry, for now just relax and be with Taehyungie, even though he's very mature, he's still sixteen. There's going to be a lot of emotional stress, just take care of him. Kook-ah i need you to be strong for Taehyung, that's your omega, your love and you are the one who he needs the most, so be strong for him, your baby and me and whenever things are not going good, i am always here for you" Jimin comforts as he gently rocks jungkook back and forth and plants a small gentle kiss on jungkook's forehead.

"I love you" jungkook sniffles, grateful for Jimin. Jimin is his ride or die, he's always there for him and always helps him through shitty situations whether it is him getting into fights or jimin making excuses for him to his mother when he's out, practicing in the basketball stadium, late at night.

"I love you more" Jimin giggles softly and again pecks Jungkook's forehead.

_______________________________________

Knocking on Tae's dorm, he waits for his pretty brunette to open the door but to his surprise Taehyung's roommate, Yoongi opened the door. He was surprised because Yoongi mostly spends his days at studio.

"Hi hyung'' he greets politely with a smile.

"Hi, Taehyung's sleeping" he informs gesturing at Taehyung's bed which is beside Yoongi's bed.

"Oh okay, lemme just check up on him" jungkook says and Yoongi nods, moving aside to let jungkook in.

Jungkook walks towards tae's bed where tae is curled up in his baby pink blanket and multiple hoodies which are jungkook's.

"He's nesting" jungkook whispers to himself and takes a seat beside tae's sleepy self.

"Taehyung-ah, love wake up" jungkook says gently and leans forward to peck Taehyung's lips.