4

Jungkook's body stiffened the moment he heard the word pregnant. His rotating world halts after hearing tae is pregnant. He doesn't want to believe it. No this can't be happening. This shouldn't happen. His career, his youth, everything will collapse if it's the truth. He couldn't form words and his silence was killing Taehyung who kept sobbing in his chest.

"Is it true?" Jungkook asked in a calm voice even tho his soul was shaking inside in fear.

"Y-yes I-I am sorry jungkook, i r-ruined everything, i am sorry" tae's sobs hardly as his fists clenches tighter on jungkook's black shirt.

"Taehyung my baby, stop crying please. Look at me" jungkook says and forces Taehyung's face in front of his face,that was crying into his chest.

"What did doctor say to you?'' he asks very gently.

"H-he said I'm two w-weeks pregnant" Tae hiccups, he just wishes he could go back in tine and fix everything.

"Taehyung it's okay, it's okay love. You know what is beautiful?" He asks as he wipes Taehyung's tears with both of his thumbs. His gesture did help in stopping tae's hysterical cries, now he was just sniffling. He shakes his head indicating that he doesn't know

"You! You are beautiful and our baby, our baby, my baby, inside of you is beautiful" jungkook says with teary doe eyes , he was trying so hard to not cry or break down as he have to take care of Taehyung more than ever, it's him who will face changes in his body, it's him who will go through pain.

"Jungkook we are just kids ourselves" Tae sniffles , it was so hard for him to accept. He still can't believe that this is really happening.

"Taehyungie we did it, we have to take the responsibility. I know it's hard but we can do it" jungkook tries to encourage the hopeless male, he kisses his forehead and then pecks Taehyung's lips very softly.

"Jungkook dad and mom will kick me out of the family, they'll break every relationship with me. What am i gonna do? The pack will disregard me and throw me away. I will be seen as an impure whore forever, what will i do" Taehyung started panicking, his breath started to pick up

"Shh baby take some breaths" jungkook starts rubbing tae's back in order to calm his breathing but it was getting difficult for Taehyung to have any control at the moment so jungkook did what he does the best, he squishes Taehyung's mouth and puts his mouth over the panicked omgea's. Tae's rapid movements stops once he feels Jungkook's lips on his, his Alpha blows air into his mouth and Tae takes it in as he closes his eyes, the ravenette detaches himself from Taehyung just to do it all again, he did it multiple times. It was Jungkook's 'love CPR' method that he uses when Taehyung starts panicking.

Tae seems to relax his body in jungkook's arms and breathes normally, he felt so grateful for Jungkook in that moment.

"Thank you" he whispers while quietly fiddling with jungkook's shirt.

"I love you Taehyung, No one can ever hurt you when i am here, as long as you are by my side no one can even lay a finger upon you, your parents aren't some kind of saints, if they have a heart to kick you out then their heart is unnecessary, if people will raise question on your dignity, i will make sure they end up in hospital, if your pack will disregard you then my pack will welcome you with open arms anytime" jungkook says as he runs his fingers through tae's hair which helps Tae in relaxing.

"I love you too kook, so much. I'm so thankful for you. I must have done something very great in my previous life that i found you, fell in love with you" Tae smiles through his teary eyes, genuinely thanking moon goddess for blessing him with Jungkook and his love.

"You mean the most to me, you are above everyone in my life. Nothing will ever be able to make me feel like you do. Do you know when i feel demotivated what do i do? I think of you and my worries fly away..............I don't know why i feel like this but i think we'll be good parents for our baby" jungkook says with a short smile and eyes filled with full of love. 'Our baby' sounded so foreign to both of them as they never talked about having kids, given they are just teens themselves but nonetheless jungkook will make sure to take care of Taehyung and his child. He was battling with different emotions inside but he put them aside as his first priority right now is Taehyung and their baby.

"Our baby?" Tae whispers looking into jungkook's eyes.

"Yes our baby Taehyungie, my baby inside of you, our beautiful creation in your holy womb" jungkook giggles but a tear slips down his cheeks because he gets emotional when he talks like this.

"Jungkook promise me, we'll try our best to be the best parents of our beautiful baby" Tae says and cups Jungkook's face in his delicate long hands. He doesn't want his baby to live in a house where his parents are not there for him, he doesn't want his baby to ever experience what he did in his house.

"I promise love, i promise. I am kind of still trying to absorb the fact that this is really happening but I'm also excited just a little bit nervous" jungkook replies, he's pretending to be strong but he's just as nervous as Taehyung.

"We can do it koo, i believe in us" Taehyung caresses Jungkook's face with his right hand and lands a short smooch on his Alpha's lips.

"Me too" jungkook nods with hopeful eyes.

"Should I drop out, how am i supposed to be at school when i am pregnant?" Tae asks, hoping for Jungkook's validation in his decision.

"I already told you I'm okay with you quitting school but Tae i think you should shift to online school, i will pay for you. Do the subject that you want, that you like. Your parents forced a field on you that you are not passionate about. It's exhausting you, i know you want to pursue musicology, so do that. It's just going to take 2 years and you will have a high school graduation. Degrees are not important but i want you to experience these things, learn about it. It's totally up to you and i love you regardless" jungkook advices honestly but doesn't forget to peck Taehyung's forehead to show how much he cares for him.

"You are right, online school can be beneficial but I don't want to pursue studies jungkook. I am exhausted and i don't want to go to school for any subject. I would rather start staying in studio with Yoongi hyung and learn from him than anyone else. Degrees doesn't define knowledge" Tae replies snuggling more into jungkook's chest.

"Alright baby, I'll write your withdrawal letter for you and then you are free from school" jungkook replies and starts rocking the omega sitting on his lap, back and forth. He's too deep in love.

"Jungkook I want our baby to have your eyes"Tae says smiling softly at the thought.

"Our baby will be the most adorable baby ever" jungkook giggles as he feels butterflies storming in his stomach after hearing Taehyung's lovely wish. Taehyung has so much power over him and it's crazy.

They are imperfectly perfect, if Taehyung is the lock then Jungkook's the key, both go hand in hand. At last they ended this night with laying down in each other's arms and kissing every 5 minutes in between.

Author's note

Hey guys how are you all doing

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

What do you think about the story?

I am very grateful and thankful for your love that you have shown 'Beautiful Seasons'🥺❤️💜

Also thank you so much for supporting me and loving me, i love you all too

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much

Please take care of yourself

Kitty Cat 😸 😽🐾

STREAM MOTS7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!