2

"Jeon your omega is waiting" shouted his teammate from the other side of the court.

"Okay guys, 30 minutes rest and we are back on the court" jungkook orders being the boss leader he is, even though he is bossy and strict with his players, he is also the one who takes care of the teammates the most. Their team has a very special and lovely bond within them, each person is considerate of other.

Walking out of the court, his steps were headed to Taehyung's classroom. He enters the room and as usual there are students everywhere. A sigh of sadness leaves his lips when he watches the brunette with his head down on the desk, his lunchbox resting beside his head and jungkook already knows that the omega didn't eat anything.

He makes his way over to where Taehyung is sitting, at the back and takes a seat beside him. He leans down to get closer to Taehyung's face and Tae knows by now that his alpha is here.

"Taehyung-ah what happened baby" he asks in such a soft sweet voice that anyone would feel at peace.

"Kookie take me home please" he says rising his head from the desk to look at him.

"What happened bub? What's bothering you?" Jungkook asks and runs his hand through Taehyung's silky hair, it's what he always do to calm down his omega.

"I feel bad, please" the brunette requests with his puppy eyes. He looked like he was about to cry if jungkook denied.

"Okay, do you want me to carry you" he asks gently, he knows something is bothering Taehyung and he also knows that tae wouldn't talk about it until they are inside his room, away from everyone.

"Yes please" he smiles a little. It didn't take long for Jungkook to pick up his beauty with ease, the brunette wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and buries his head into his alpha's neck.

Everyone was watching them, it wasn't something new to the students, jungkook and Taehyung are that annoying clingy couple who everyone is sick of, jungkook never hesitates to display his affection for the pretty brunette in public which always makes the little omega's heart flutter, Tae's classmates wish they could be Jungkook's partner because he was hot, perfect and the most popular boy in their school. He's basically everything that someone would want in a man, a whole package.

He walked his way to the basketball court with Taehyung in his arms, everyone in the hallway were staring at them which puts a smirk on the ravenette's sculpted face. Jungkook liked to show off and that's why he purposely decided to visit basketball court first before heading to his room.

"Guys I'm sorry i won't be able to practice right now but as the leader i want you all to practice under jonghyun's leadership today" he said to his team, they were all laying down and resting after their intense practice session.

"Sure Jeon" they said in unison, whenever jungkook acts all formal like the leader he is, his teammates would say this as a sarcastic phrase to tease their younger member.

He shakes his head and walks out.

________

"So what happened baby, why are you upset?" He asks as he places him on the soft bed, they just came back to Jungkook's dorm .

"Kook my tummy hurts and i am feeling sick , i don't know why I'm feeling like this. On top of that i don't understand maths, physics, chemistry or anything, it just spins my head. That bald man loves to embarrass me in front of the whole class by asking me weird questions about electric field intensity, i don't understand it even after trying so hard, everyone in the class acts like a bitch to me for no goddamn reason, i don't like it, i don't know it, honestly i wanna quit school" after finally finishing his rant , he breaks down at the end, it was too much for Taehyung. No one talks to him in his class because he is dating jungkook and they hate him for it, they hate him because he took away what everyone wanted. Jungkook knew how he was treated by his fellow classmates and honestly it breaks his heart to see his love getting such harsh treatment from everyone but he can't do anything about it, you can't force someone to talk and that's what annoys him even more.