6

"Tae I'm sorry bubba" jungkook apologizes and hugs the angry omega from the back.

"No why did you do that" tae sniffles and tries to dodge Jungkook off of him but it's of no use as jungkook is very strong and he won't let Taehyung get out of his embrace.

"I swear i didn't realize angel" jungkook says and lands a wet kiss on the junction between tae's neck and shoulder. He can't believe they are fighting over such a petty thing.

''I should have listened to God when he gave signs, i can't believe you actually did that" Tae cries louder and honestly Jungkook wants to smash his head on the wall and disappear.

"No please don't say that my muffin, i really didn't see it" jungkook once again genuinely apologizes and sighs in distress. Why can't he learn? Even after going through the same situation every other month he never learns.

Another day, another quarrel in Taekook paradise, they are having their millionth fight and it's totally normal. Once again jungkook didn't pick Taehyung's call as he was sleeping as usual and his phone was on silent but the thing is Taehyung has scolded him so many times for this but he forgets to not silent his phone.

"Okay punish me for my mistake but please don't be mad at me" jungkook pleads and tightens his hold on his omega's waist.

"Baby was so hungry but you weren't there" Tae continued to sob, pregnancy has started it's effects on Taehyung, he is very emotional these days and it's mainly due to hormonal changes in his body, it's been four months since he found out he is pregnant. Gladly his body is still the same.

"Aww I'm really sorry my love" jungkook apologizes, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes shining like a little puppy's. He walks in front of Taehyung who is sobbing into his hands, He feels so bad right now and probably won't forgive himself for a week.

He kneels down in front Taehyung and lifts up his shirt. Leaning closer ,he gives a wet kiss on Tae's soft tummy as a gesture to give a kiss to his developing baby inside Taehyung's womb.

"Daddy is sorry my little angel, you were hungry and daddy didn't bring you ice cream. I will not repeat the same mistake ever okay? Daddy loves you" he, again kisses Tae's tummy and stands up.

"Darling, would you please forgive me this once" jungkook asks as he cups Taehyung's teary face in his hands. He still looks so beautiful, even tears can't ruin Taehyung's beauty.

"Promise me you will not leave me alone for a day, i need you so at least meet me once a day. It's hard" Taehyung throws his body over jungkook and embraces him tightly as he cries on to his shoulder

"Shh i know, I know it's hard. i promise you that I will at least meet you once a day okay" jungkook caresses Taehyung's soft hair and kisses his forehead.

"Did angel throw tantrums today?" Jungkook asks as he sways his beautiful omega side to side.

"Yes, angel was kicking. I was in so much pain, your baby is feisty" Taehyung mumbles, he is tired from all the mood swings and craving different food every 5 minutes.

"Hmm we'll go to the doctor's tomorrow okay?" Jungkook pecks Taehyung's cheek and embraces him tighter.

"Okay..........., Gukk baby doesn't move when you are near, whenever you are close to me, angel behaves so calm and peaceful. I think our little one can sense your presence.

"Really?" Jungkook gasps in surprise and smiles, does his baby really understands his presence? He is very much in awe of the thought of his baby knowing him.

"Yes gukk, baby understands'' Taehyung giggles softly and lands a soft kiss on jungkook's lips, the way jungkook was in daze as his hopeful eyes shines makes Taehyung so weak because jungkook is the cutest little thing behind closed doors.

"my little star, you understand daddy is close to you right? Daddy is always here baby" Jungkook places his hand on Taehyung's tummy and rubs it in circles gently. He has tears in his eyes, happy emotional tears. The realization of him becoming a father soon is so nerve wracking but in a good way, this feeling is incredible. Taehyung was emotional too but he wasn't teary-eyed like jungkook. He was quietly admiring the way his big bad boy loves him and their unborn pup so much. He again thanks Moon goddess for blessing him with Jungkook.

"Jungkook tomorrow we can know the gender of our baby, are you excited love?" Taehyung squeals and cups Jungkook's face.

"Yes i am" jungkook whispers and sniffles, he is crying.he couldn't control it anymore. He was way too damn happy, nervous and emotional. He still couldn't comprehend that this is real. He is gonna be Daddy, his little pup's daddy!

Taehyung collects Jungkook's crying self in his arms, letting him cry in his neck.

"Moon goddess please protect my Kookie and my pup. Keep your shield on them"

Author's note

Hi loves

How are you

I hope you are healthy and safe.

Did you like this chapter? Please let me know if you did and also what's your favorite part, don't forget to comment.

What do you think about the story so far?

Are you excited?

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all

Please take care of yourself

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾