~ Interview ~

I impatiently wait in line. I don't care about stupid chariots, training and interviews, I just wanted to go straight to the games. It's not like it matters because I probably am going to be back here for my victor interview. I know what I said about being too confident earlier, but come on, I'm assuming I'll win, unlike Cato who demands Peeta will die.

I know half of surviving the games were counting on sponserers, so I have to be the sweetest I could possibly be. Right now Glimmer's interview is in session. Personally, I think she is being to girlish. Her mentor came up with the angle "Sexy" for her. I don't say thats the perfect angle, but it definitly fits her. She keeps babbling on about her amazing archery skills and how she thinks she can win.

Marvel finally ends his interview, and then it's my turn.

"Now, from district 2, another volunteer! Please welcome, Clove!"

I smile sweet as sugar and lift my skirts up to walk on the stage. I shake Ceasers hand.

"Welcome Clove! I hope you are doing just fine?"

"Yeah, it's been all great."

"Good to hear. Let's get right down to talking about the chariots. That was quite some costume! Your stylist made sure that the helmet made us picture another accessory on you- the victor's crown, indeed!"

I laugh. "Don't be so suprised! You should see me out in the arena. You'll see how much you regret sitting and talking next to someone who can throw knives like me."

Ceaser laughs. "I would never say you couldn't win. So like you said, I heard your quite skilled with knives."

I nod. "I could kill you from clear across this stage."

A round of applause. Ceaser puts on a scared face and glances back, reconsidering the distance.

"I definitly will not be suprised to have you back here! Let's talk about the training, now. 10! How did you manage?"

I get bitter at the reminder that Katniss had beat me.

"Well, of course I got ten? What do you think I am, a career that has no expierance with a weapon? I would've got first if not for... that lucky incident."

Ceaser quickly nods. I know he understands my frustration. "I completely get you, we fell it, we feel it. No doubt you used your knives?"

"Yeah of course I did. I'm glad your so intrested in knowing how I got all these achievements! It's very nice of you."

Since I've been a bit sarcastic and arrogent, I decide to change to being sweet.

"No problem at all! I am definitly intrested in careers like you."

"Why, thank you!"

"Your welcome. Tell me about that little scuffle you had at the reaping.

I shrug. "Alicity was probably just not right in the head. She knew she couldn't beat me in a fight."

Ceaser nods. "I could never!"

I laugh. "Thanks!"

Ceaser chuckles lightly. 'Well, goodluck Clove. I hope to see you back here for your victor interview!"

I walk off stage. Calla says I did great, I made a good impression.

Cato does his interview, and answers questions similar to mine. He acts more aggressive then me. He's being very social and harsh, saying that anyone who doesn't like the games are an idiot. Ceaser says its a bit fart, but Cato says he'd go farther then that. He jumps in a yells, "It's the Hunger Games!"

I laugh at his sociality.

Now it is Katniss's turn. I am going to vomit if she outshines us again. Ceaser asks very personal questions to her, unlike he did to me and Cato. When Katniss shows off her dress, the corwd ooh's and ahh's. But then she twirls and her dress is lit on fire! It gleams and twirls at the bottom of her dress. I spit envily. No fair, my stylist should have done something better then that.

Katniss is giggling when she stops spinning. That's basically it. She leaves the stage, and now it's Peeta's turn.

When Peeta confesses his love for Katniss, I literally have to run to the bathroom and throw up. He likes her! How would anyone like her, that show-off and stupid girl. All she does is make a big appearance, but when it is really the time to kill, she justs runs off screaming. I don't care, I already made that deal with Cato to kill her painfully. She'll regret volunteering for her dumb sister as well.