~ Family ~

My parents run toward me. When they reach me, their arms are thrown around me. I can see the tears in their eyes. I hug them back.

"You were so brave. I was heart-broken that you were going to the hunger games. But you proved everyone wrong, your not just a little girl," My mom says.

"Thank you."

My father doesn't say anything, he just continues hugging me.

When we all finally break apart, Titlianda takes me to victor village. She shows me houses I can pick, and I just pick the one that looks the coziest.

When I get there, I see a message displayed, floating in the air using the capitols technology. I read it in my head.

Dear Mrs. Kentwell,
Congratulations once more on winning. Now we have a few simple notices for you. 

When a victor is crowned, their family gains some food. It will be devilered tomorrow evening. 

The souvenir your brought into the arena,  the bladed start, will be brought back to you. It is currently on your arena jacket, and it will be taken off and given to you.

We wish you a restful life from now on. Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever.

Sincerely, Coriolanus Snow

Very last thing. I guarantee you that you don't want to settle in too much despite what the letter said earlier. You probably won't spend the rest of your life in this house relaxed, as promised...