The Whistling Man or El Silbon

Author's Note: OMG YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN'!!!!! I HAVE 75 VIEWS!! Thank you guys you are the best. I know it's not much but it is for me! Oh and please comment! I want to know what you think. Now onto work! This book will not be in the PJO version, unfortunately. Oh, and you guys can recommend any names you want to come in this book.

________________________________________________________________________________

This Urban Legend takes place a really long time ago, and maybe it will not be suitable for kids. In the story, they don't mention the boy's name so he will be... umm... Henry. Anyone named Henry, please don't mind. I'm sorry... Also the story takes place in Venezuela.

________________________________________________________________________________

13-year-old Henry stared at his parents in distaste as they worked. He laid on the old crusty sofa, wondering why they cannot get to live in a good house. Finally, he sat up.

"Mom, dad." He growled. "I want candy, NOW!"

"Uhm, o-okay." His mother stammered. "I will go get you some, my son." With that, his mother left.

"Dad, I'm hungry. You are so lazy! Ugh, just go get me some food, you stupid man!" Henry yelled and threw a pillow.

"Yes, my son. I will get you your meal right now." The father left for the kitchen. What Henry didn't know was that his grandfather, Jim, was watching from his room. His grandfather hated the way Henry spoke to his parents, but for his son's sake, he never showed any discipline to Henry. At least not in front of them.

His grandfather came out from behind the door and stormed towards his grandson. He grabbed him by his neck and lifted him from the couch.

"If I ever see you behaving like that with your parents, ever, I will punish you in such a way, you will grieve being born." He snarled and let Henry drop on the floor. Henry scrambled away, for he was scared of his grandfather. After eating his dinner and candy, he went to bed.

* * *

Early in the morning, after his breakfast, Henry wanted to go out hunting. He also wanted to eat the entrails of a deer for lunch, so he went to his father, who was in the kitchen with his mother and grandfather.

"Dad, I want to go hunt a deer. I want to eat its entrails for lunch, so go get our hunting knives."

"Yes, son. It'll be a minute." Henry wanted to tell him to make it quick but his grandfather was in the same room so he decided not to.

After some time, Henry and his father were in the middle of the forest. Henry was tired so he sat down and told his father to go hunt a deer. With that, he lay on the soft luscious green grass and closed his eyes.

Henry's father wanted his son to feel proud of him, so he immediately began looking for a deer. He was a good hunter, so he was convinced he was going to find one. Alas, there wasn't even a shred of evidence that a deer lives in that forest. Worried about how disappointed his son might be, he went back to Henry and woke him up. He swallowed and started talking.

"My son, I am sorry, but there is not even a sign that a deer lives here. I have looked on for hours and hours on end but with no luck. I hope you will forgive me. I will do anything for you." The father said.

"Well then, close your eyes and wait," Henry growled, grabbing his hunting knife.

"Yes, son." The father closed his eyes. "Forgive me, son, I will bring you the entrails of a deer tomor-" He was interrupted by a sharp pain in his gut and opened his eyes to find his son's hunting knife deep in his stomach. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out except blood. He fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. Henry looked down at him and just smiled.