Bloody Mary

Author's Note: Hey guys! Wow, I have so many views since the last time I updated! But my State Exams are coming up, and everyone knows seventh grade is very VERY important. So that means I might not be able to publish many chapters... I'm sorry! But hey, I'll try! I plan on going to Laguardia High School, so please, please, please pray for me! If I get there easily, I am going to major in English and be a writer. I hope I am as well known as Rick Riordan. So, please pray for me! P.S, I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH. And please comment or vote. These little comments and votes make me want to write more and helps me publish a lot! Thanks! Also, there are two versions of Bloody Mary, and they will be in the same chapter. And I will make the story longer by adding some things as I did with the PJO version.

________________________________________________________________________________

  Many of you may know the story of Bloody Mary. She is very popular, and many people try to summon her. But, is there more to the story other than a bloody woman suddenly appearing in a mirror in a dark candlelit bathroom?

________________________________________________________________________________

  Many, many years ago, there lived a really beautiful woman named Mary who lived near the edge of Tarzana. She was really pretty, and everyone liked her. Her beauty was the only thing that kept her the most popular woman in her town.

  But as the years passed, she grew older. Slowly, her beautiful, soft, luscious hair became broken, rough and thin. Her beautiful soft skin turned wrinkled and her hourglass shape turned more onto a ... rectangle. She walked with her back bent and her breasts sagging. Soon, she was an old woman.

  But she couldn't handle it. She didn't want to look so ugly. She couldn't be so ugly. She wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

  A few days later, people saw Mary getting magazines with pictures of a young pretty woman. People pitied her, thinking she missed her younger times. Then, a really beautiful woman, a model, disappeared. People looked hither and thither, but there was no sign of her.

  A couple of weeks later, people were shocked and chilled to find Mary much younger. Her hair wasn't thinning anymore, and her skin didn't have many wrinkles. Two weeks later, a second model gets kidnapped. And this time, Mary was standing straight. She wasn't bent anymore.

  Finally, when a third actress gets kidnapped, and Mary was nearly as young as before, people started looking more into it. Slowly, they started putting two and two together. When Mary was older, she would take magazines with young actresses and would disappear into her house for days, sometimes weeks. Then she would emerge from her house younger than ever.

  Mary would never invite guests over, and when she was in her house, she would ignore everyone. At night, her neighbours complained about her maniac laughter. People who knew Mary never believed it. To them, She was always the same sweet Mary. Then one night, after midnight, a blood-curling scream emerged from her house.

  Screams rang through the neighbourhood, and it stopped in a sudden. People came out of their house and knocked on Mary's door, threatening to call the cops. When she opened the door, Mary looked like the way she did when she was twenty. But everyone knew that she was around her early fifties. Mary told them that she had a nightmare and everything was alright. Reluctantly, everyone went back to their house. However, one neighbour was concerned and called the cops.

  The cops came and asked Mary to let them in, but she told them she was busy. That did it. The cops broke into her house and a bad smell hit them. They gagged and forwarded into the dark house to the kitchen. There sat Mary at the kitchen table, and in front of her lay the three missing woman, and a fourth one, much fresh-looking lay on the floor, blood spewing out from many cuts on her body. On the table stood jugs and cups of blood.

  Mary looked at the cops in shock, her hand holding an injection injecting... some red liquid in her vein. As they looked at her in shock, she didn't stop. She kept pumping the liquid in her, and she seemed to be getting younger. The cops seemed to wake up and tackled her. They grabbed her, while one stared at the blood.

                                                                              *     *     *

 Author's Note: Kay, so that was one. The next one though... well it is too short too put in words, so here you go. 

  Mary Tudor was the daughter of King Henry VIII of Britain and his first wife, the Spanish princess Catherine of Aragon. Mary's early life was chaotic, as her father's frequent remarriages threatened both her claim to the throne and her very survival. 

  Henry's pursuit of a male heir led to his split with the Roman Catholic Church, and Mary's faith put her at odds with the Protestant Church of England. That clash came to a head when Mary became queen in 1553, and her efforts to restore Roman Catholicism to England would earn her the nickname "Bloody Mary." Hundreds of Protestants were burned at stakes as heretics, and hundreds more were executed in the wake of a failed Protestant rebellion.

Also, stay safe and clean! You don't want the Corona Virus after you! Thank you!

( 926 Words )