Gashadokuro

Author's Note: Pjo is back! Guys, please try my latest book, LevixReader! I will be forever grateful. Anyways, thanks for reading! I'm nearly reaching 150 reads in this book. Yay!

________________________________________________________________________________

  Gashadokuro means  Giant Starving Skeleton. This monster is made of the unburied bones of the warriors that died or people that starved. It hides between trees at night. If it finds a victim, their ears will ring. Its bones rattle, making a 'gachi gachi' sound. It is indestructible, unless, of course, the seven is there ;)

________________________________________________________________________________

  The seven, Will, Nico, Thalia and Reyna were going camping in the woods. Chiron finally let them go. They were excited. They planned on staying there for a weekend, so on a Friday morning, you could see a van called Delphi Strawberry Service going to the woods filled with 11 teenagers. Frank was driving, Hazel next to him. Behind them was Percy, Annabeth, Piper and Jason. All the way at the back was five people, Nico, Will, Reyna, Thalia and a very annoying Leo.

  As the drove, Nico, Thalia and Reyna kept on complaining about the space. Will got tired and put Nico on his lap, earning a few giggles from Hazel. Nico's pale skin turned red. Then Annabeth and Percy started arguing. Leo made jokes. Piper was charm speaking Jason to say weird stuff and Frank and Hazel were tired.  After an hour or so, things calmed down. Percy and Piper passed out, Jason was listening to music, Annabeth was reading a book with Percy drooling next to her. Leo was tinkling with stuff from his pocket, Will and Nico fell asleep, and Reyna and Thalia were chatting quietly. 

  Soon they reached the woods. Frank got off to take the stuff out while Hazel woke everyone up. Percy woke up and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, grimacing. They got out of the car and stretched.

  The first thing that came out of the trunk was the weapons. Percy had Riptide in his pocket, so he didn't need to worry. Annabeth had her invisible cap on her belt. She took her drakon sword and her dagger out. This dagger was made by Leo, after she lost her old one. Piper had her dagger with her too, and Jason had his Drachma. Frank and Thalia took out their bows and arrows. Reyna took out her spear. Frank took out his spear and Hazel took out her spatha. Thalia had Aegis around her wrist. Leo had his toolbelt around his waist. Nico's sword was taken out. Will had his medical box. Everyone carried a bag with clothes, Ambrosia, Nectar and general food.

  As you can see, they were packed. No one knows what monsters there was. They walked deep into the woods. They came here before. There was a lake next to a clearing, so it was perfect for camping. As they headed to the clearing, Hazel looked back and frowned.

  "What is it?" Piper asked.

  "I feel like someone is following us, but it's probably nothing." Hazel said

  "Hazel, put your worries aside. Have fun! Besides, we are the strongest demigods of the century, we'll be okay! Cheer up!"

  Hazel smiled and nodded. She took Frank's hand. She still couldn't shake the feeling off that someone or something was following them.

  They reached the clearing and Leo got to work. He set up the tents with Percy, Jason, Frank, Annabeth and Thalia. Reyna was sitting on a tree, looking around for any monsters. Will and Nico put stones around a few logs, getting ready for a fire. After making sure there wasn't anything, Reyna jumped off the tree. Reyna and Thalia went to look for big stones to sit on. They returned with stacks, making hazel raise her eyebrows.