Chapter 1: The Tyrants Eye Awakens

Rikka's POV:

Last night after returning to my apartment from Yuuta's room, I had made myself some tea and prepared a bath. While in the bath I had thought of the time I spent with Yuuta, but once these thoughts came to me I tried hiding under the water which wasn't the smartest idea. Ever since our trip last year Yuuta and I have been stronger than ever, but our strengthened bond came at a cost. I gave up my chunibyo. When I gave up my chunibyo before it wasn't what I wanted, but what Yuuta thought was best for me. This time it was my choice. I will say it is kinda hard to live a normal life when I had been "The Eye of the Wicked Lord" for so long. As the night passes on memories of when Yuuta and I first met pan through my mind. Once the sun blossoms I crawl out of bed still quite obviously tired. Finding my way to the kitchen I grabbed a mug and poured some coffee with a bit of cream in it. After taking a sip I had set the mug down and walked to the living room. As I stood in the middle of the living room something came over me. I held out my hand and looked forward.
"The Eye of the Wicked Lord will not be silenced!" I said while freaking out in my mind. A few seconds later I heard a knock on the door.
"Rikka are you okay in there?" Yuuta called out sounding concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said still trying to figure out why I went into my chunibyo for a second. I walked over to the door unlocking it and opened the door.
"So you decided to put it back on?" Yuuta looked at me with a soft smile.
"Put what on?" I asked confused.
"Your eye patch." He pointed to my eye. I looked at him still confused and put my hand over my right eye. My eyes widened as I tried to figure out how this even got on my face.
"No wait I took it off," I tried to explain, "I dont even remember putting it back on!"
"Rikka," Yuuta gave me another soft smile, "I told you to do what makes you happy. If you wanna be chunibyo I'll love you either way."
Yuuta always knew exactly what to say when I didn't know how to feel, and because of this, I couldn't help but to hug him tight. From this moment on my mind slowly reverted back to my chunibyo phase. I went from wearing my eye patch to believing I had powers of darkness, the only thing that was different this time, Yuuta accepted me for me.

A few weeks had passed and my chunibyo was back in full, even though I still felt embarrassed, I tried using my "power" in public. My phone buzzed as I looked to see who was calling me. It was Yuuta.
"Hey Rikka I wanted to know if you could meet me at the park?" He asked seemingly out of breath.
"For an exchange of power?" I asked.
"Please don't say it like that," Yuuta said regaining his breath, "but yeah kinda."
"Understood we shall converge shortly." I smiled and hung up excited to see Yuuta. Yuuta has been my boyfriend for about 3 years now though we only recently started kissing, or should I say exchanging packages. About an hour later I met up with Yuuta at the park and we walked around for a while. Once we found a bench we decided to rest and Yuuta looked at me.
"Remember the time we first met?" Yuuta smiled lightly.
"Yeah I used a rope to climb to your balcony." I giggled lightly.
"I know it didn't seem like it at the time but ever since I seen you I had a small crush on you." Yuuta said softly. I blushed lightly and looked down.
"These past 3 years have been the best years of my life and I don't want them to end anytime soon." I started tearing up a bit. Yuuta got up from the bench and as I looked at him he got down on one knee."
"Rikka Takanashi..." Before he could say anything else I hugged him tight.
"Yes." I started crying. Yuuta smiled and put his arms around me. That night I decide to stay the night with Yuuta. Once he got in bed I cuddled up next to him and grabbed his arm falling into a deep sleep. This was truly the best day of my life.

I slowly started to open my eyes as I noticed I wasn't in Yuuta's room but on some strange land mass. I stood up and looked around.
"Yuuta!" I called out. No answer.
"Yuuta where are you?" I started to tear up and fell to my knees.
"Halt!" A random voice called out. I looked up and noticed four girls all of them sporting a different color. There was a girl in Red, one in White, another in Black, and the last in Yellow. The girl in yellow had long blonde hair with some type of strange gauntlets on her arms. The girl in Black had cat ears with a strange sword and a ribbon on the end of it. The girl in white had what looked like a fencing sword with different colored dials on it. Lastly the girl in red, which is also the one who stood out to me the most, had a cape and hood with mechanical scythe which looked like it could possibly be a gun as well.
"Tell us who you are," the girl in red said to me, "we won't hurt you I promise."
I looked at them for a bit and raised my head slowly. I clenched my fists together. My heart started racing until I realized I can try to intimidate them.
"We don't have all day." Said the girl in yellow. I slowed my breathing.
"I am Wicked Lord Shingan wielder of the Tyrants Eye."