Chapter 6: Dark Flame Master

Everything is black. Am I dead? No I can't be. Though my mom didn't make it I promised my mom I wouldn't let it end this way for me. One thing I don't understand though is how am I not dead? Salem slowly started to corrupt my body so she could use it against my team. When I opened my eyes I noticed a girl with very long pigtails and weird ball things on the end of them, but there was also a guy in black with bandages around his arms he looked pretty cool if I'm being honest.
"Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Who are you?"
"My name is Yuuta Togashi." He said proudly. So if this is Yuuta he must be looking for Rikka. I stood up and studied his figure.
"So do you have chunibyo too?" I asked still studying in him.
"Well not really," he then stopped and looked at me, "wait did you say chunibyo? You know Rikka? Rikka Takanashi?"
"Yeah she's a good friend." I looked over at the other girl.
"Please you must take me to her." He persisted.
"We will find my master without this little girl, yes" said the girl.
"Little girl? You look younger than me." I got a bit irritated.
"The wielder of the Mjolnir Hammer is not to be-" she was cut off.
"Dekomori!" Yuuta shouted.
"I don't have time for this." I list my patience.
"Wait, I need to find Rikka please take me with you."
"Alright follow me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rikka's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes only to find myself in an unfamiliar room. Once I sat up I looked over and noticed Blake reading a book. She looked over at me explaining what had happened. My eyes widened as I quickly jolted up and started changing back into my normal clothes. I asked Blake where Ruby and Weiss might have went, and I should have known they would go to the remains of Beacon. As I got closer I noticed a dark energy surge blasting at my direction. Once I got closer I seen some woman holding Ruby with some shadowy arm stuck inside her chest. I knew she had to be in danger so I had to think quick which is when an idea popped into my head. I pulled off my eye patch as my eye glowed a bright yellow. I started to walk towards where Ruby was, the dark energy from the air was being absorbed into my body.
"Schattenform der Schattenklinge" a blade made from shadow formed in my right hand. I had also formed a type of hand from the remaining shadow power I had left. I blasted the hand at this beast attached to the wall pulling it toward me and holding up my sword.
"R-Rikka h-h-help." A voice came from the beast and I slashed it open to see what was inside. I dropped the sword and covered my mouth upon the horror before me. Yang was torn to pieces.

Yang laid before me with only one arm and her face torn up and all I could think of doing was look at her. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes holding my hand out infront of me.
"The Eye of the Wicked Lord is most powerful." My hand started to glow creating a small purple ball. "Heile dieses wehrlose Mädchen." I opened my else and blasted the ball of energy at her. Once the energy reached her something strange happened, it healed her. This proves my power is infact real and I could probably cause some real damage with it. Yang slowly stood up and looked at her hands then over at me.
"Rikka you saved my life." Yang stated, "most importantly you healed my arm."
"Didn't it get ripped off by that thing?" I questioned.
"My arm got cut off 2 years ago." She smiled and hugged me enthusiastically.
"Sorry to cut it short but we need to save Ruby from that woman." I clenched my fists and turned only to find Ruby missing. I looked around then back at the woman in black noticing she was starting toward me.
"Remain where you are or face the wrath of the Eye of the Wicked Lord." I exclaimed.
"I know that you are just a mere mortal Ms. Takanashi." My eyes widened as she said my name. Fear took over as I was motionless infront of this woman who uttered my name.
"I thought you only wanted Ruby, Salem." Blake said grabbing at her weapon.
"There was a bigger goal that I knew would shape this world to how it should be." Before Blake could pull out her weapon a beowulf appeared.
The beowulf jumped onto Blake pinning her down as she couldn't move. Seeing Blake pinned down by that beast snapped me out of my fear because I quickly formed a spear. I aimed the spear for the beasts head but Salem caught the spear with some type of force around her. She darted the weapon back at me. Gripping my eyes tight I prepared myself for a fate I never expected, but when I opened my eyes there was a type of shadowy wall infront of me. Salem screamed as
I heard her start to fight whatever made the wall before me. Right before I looked to see who it was there is something I heard that my heart stop.
"Be enveloped in the flames of darkness and disappear!" A blast of dark energy came from his hand as he harmed Salem severely. I poked my head around the wall seeing a wounded Salem and standing infront of her was the one my heart ached for.
"Y-Yuuta." I said softly. He jolted around staring directly at me.
"Rikka." He started to tear up. I ran to him and jumped into his arms starting to cry.
"I missed you so mu-" Beowolves started surrounding us. If I die right now, atleast I'll die happy.

Hundreds of Grimm started to rush at us as Yuuta let go of me. I wiped my tears away and helped Blake off the ground. As they started to get closer I clenched my fists starting to form a type of sword. Once one of the beasts got close I went to swing at it but to my surprise it fell down with a hole straight through its chest.
"You're not starting the party without me are you." Ruby said with a smirk.
"Wasn't planning on it Sis." Yang stood up readying her gauntlets. I looked at everyone before me and smiled, I was lucky to have such an amazing group of teammates. No. An amazing group of friends by my side. Today was the start of an all out war.