Chapter 4: Little Red

It's been a week since Yang went missing and in that time I must have searched everywhere in Remnant. There had been times when Weiss and Blake wanted to give up but I told them we had to keep going for Ruby. Though I wanted to give up I made a promise and I knew I had to keep that promise. Ruby always stayed behind because she was scared that she'd get in the way. I didn't think she would but she was in a weakened state and needed to train back up. I must have killed hundreds of Grimm on those search missions, but at least I felt stronger. One morning after I had woken up I went to the kitchen only to notice Ruby sitting at the table asleep. I smiled and walked over to her putting my hand on her shoulder. She slowly started to wake up and looked at me.
"How long was I out?" She asked.
"The Eye of the Wicked Lord does not carry this information." I said sitting down next to her.
"Rikka I..." Ruby was cut off when a Grimm ripped the roof off of the house exposing us all. My eyes widened as I tried to stay calm.
"Ruby get back!" I exclaimed as I gripped my eye patch.
"Reality rejected." I started to pull off my eye patch.
"Synapsis sha...." I got slammed straight into a wall by a Beowulf. Ruby's eyes widened as I started to black out.
"Rikka!" Ruby ran over to me and gripped my hand. The last thing I remember is Ruby starting to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruby's POV:

It happened again. One of my friends got hurt and I did nothing to stop it. I stopped crying and looked at all the Grimm rushing toward us. I stood up and clenched my fists.
"Ruby are you okay?" Weiss asked in a concerning tone.
"I'm not okay," I grabbed Crescent Rose from my lower back, "I'm Angry"
As the Grimm started to get closer I changed Crescent Rose into its scythe form. I started to dash as the Grimm gripping Crescent Rose tight. It was time to stop acting weak it was time to prove to everyone that I'm the world's greatest huntress.

I started twirling Crescent Rose in my hands and as I got closer to the Grimm I had already planned my attack strategy. Before I tell you what happened next I want you to know what my semblance is. It's speed. I turn into this red ball with rose petal following behind. I blasted in between a bunch of Grimm and realized that they all looked at me once landed. I whip Crescent Rose around clockwise slashing into the chest of a Beowulf once I hear it's growl I smirk and pull the trigger blasting straight through it. The thing about Crescent Rose is even when it's changed into its scythe form I can still use the sniper part. Once I blasted through the Beowulf more Grimm started trampling toward me. I flung Crescent Rose behind me and shot at the ground propelling myself forward. As I get to the center of the Grimm I start spinning Crescent Rose around slashing at every Grimm around me. Once the Grimm started turning into smoke from slashed I throw Crescent Rose infront of me and snipe the remaining Grimm. I take a deep breath and put Crescent Rose away and looked back at Weiss and Blake.
"Oh my god Ruby that was amazing!" Weiss exclaimed.
"Oh it was nothing." I said putting my hand behind my head.
"You've gotten better." Blake said smiling.
"Wicked Lord Shingan agrees." Rikka limps towards us. I smile brightly and started talking toward her. Before I could reach her a black mass started forming between us. I went to grab Crescent Rose when I noticed who came through the mass.
"Hey there Little Red." Said the woman.
"Cinder." I clenched my fists. She looked directly at Rikka.
"You must be the disturbance I was informed about." Cinder smirked.
"Stay away from her." I demanded.
"I know your tricks Little Red nothing you do can surprise me." I grab Crescent Rose but before I pull it out Rikka falls to her knees.
"My eye!" Rikka exclaims, "my eye!"
Cinder and I both look at Rikka.
"Well," Cinder pushes me down, "This should be easy then."
Cinder forms a sword out of fire and starts walking toward Rikka. Rikka starts to stand up as her eye patch looks like it's burning off. Cinder backs up a bit as Rikka's eye patch completely burns off.
"Ich werde mich nicht zurückhalten." Rikka's eye glows bright as a spear starts forming infront of her.
"You face judgement before the wielder of the Tyrant's Eye."
It must have happened quickly cause Rikka started to bleed from her chest as she fell to her knees.
"Are we done here?" Cinder asked mockingly. She smirks and holds her sword up and slashes at Rikka. Before she could land a hit her sword was knocked out of her hand. I stood there holding Crescent Rose tightly.
"You've been a threat to team RWBY for long enough Cinder. This time there's no holding back."

Rikka looked up and me as her Tyrant's Eye started to fade. She smiled and me laying down slowly. I clenched Crescent Rose tight ready to kill Cinder for everything she put us through. Cinder smirked at me and created a spear from fire which was aimed for my chest.
"You've been a pain to me long enough you little red brat." Cinder snarked. She threw the spear with force lunging it at me. I knew I had to think quick. I started spinning Crescent Rose like a little electric fan, once the spear came in contact with Crescent Rose it flew down immediately. I looked up at Cinder and dashed at her while swinging Crescent Rose around. As I reached Cinder, Crescent Rose impaled her in the side and Cinder screamed. I walked a bit closer staring her dead in the eyes.
"Where is Yang?" I questioned.
"Who?" Cinder smirked, "oh you mean the Raven wannabe."
I dug Crescent Rose deeper into her side and she screamed louder starting to bleed severely.
"Where is she!?" I demanded.
"Oh you won't be seeing her any time soon." Cinder snarked.
"Why?" I asked angerly.
"Let's just say, I took care of her." She smiled and started laughing. My eyes started glowing. I yanked Crescent Rose out of her side and looked her in the eyes one last time. I swung Crescent Rose toward Cinder's neck making a clean cut. I watched as her now lifeless body fell to the ground. Never again would I let anyone else threaten my friends, and if they do I'll be waiting for them.