Chapter 2: Real Power

After trying to intimidate those four girls we all just stood there staring at each other. I tried to hide the fact that I was kinda scared I mean theses girls look like they've been in real fights. The girl in yellow started laughing as the girl in red looked at her.
"Yang what are you doing?" Said the girl in red.
"I can't take this girl seriously." The girl apparently named Yang laughed.
"We don't know what she's capable of." The girl in red said with concern.
"Ruby she's wearing a school uniform," said Yang, "she can't be that dangerous."
I stepped forward and the four girls stepped back a bit.
"The Eye of the Wicked Lord is not to be trifled with" I took a step forward as they backed up once again.
"Well if you have power," the girl in white said hesitantly, "then show us."
I grabbed my eye patch.
"Very well." I started to pull off my eye patch as the sun reflected on my yellow contact making it look like my eye was glowing. Once I pulled of the patch the rock I was standing on broke and I began to fall. My contact dropped out of my eye, falling down and shattering upon hitting the ground. I was able to catch my balance but once I looked up I noticed a fist coming straight for me then blacked out.

What had seemed like a few days had passed when I finally woke up. Once I sat up I seen the girl in red, who I believe was called Ruby, siting in a chair beside the bed I was in. I looked over and tried to get her attention. She looked over at me and smiled.
"You're finally awake." She said.
"What happened?" I asked putting my hand behind my head.
"My sister kinda knocked ya out," she said looking like she felt guilty, "Yang is kinda straight forward."
I put my hand up to my right eye only to feel the eye patch covering it.
"Listen I need to know where you came from and who you really are." She said concerned but stern. I sighed and looked at her. I started to explain to her who I am, where I came from, about my life, and of course my chunibyo. Shortly after she started telling me about this world and her friends. To start off is Ruby Rose, the leader of her team and the wielder of a weapon called the Crescent Rose. Next is Weiss Schnee, who has a fencing sword that lets her use different elements I think. Then we go to Blake Belladonna, a faunus which is half animal half human oh and she also has a cool sword thing. Lastly is Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's sister. Yang has a bad temper but she's cool and uses shotgun gautlets. Together they form team RWBY.

After talking with Ruby she took me out to the rest of her team. Before anyone said anything I looked at Yang then back at Ruby. Ruby let the rest of her team know that I was no threat and that I'm from a different world. After explaining both Weiss and Blake walked up to me and started talking, but Yang didn't seem to be all that interested in me.
"So before you ended up in this world your boyfriend proposed to you?" Blake asked.
"Affirmative." I said looking at her.
"Wow that's awful," Blake showed concern, "You must miss him terribly."
I nodded in confirmation. I was about to try to say something to Yang when the house we were all at started shaking. I looked around and asked if they ever get earthquakes, Ruby told me no. The front door slammed open and a strange black and white creature rushed at me. I clenched my eyes tight thinking that this was it when I heard what sounded like a sniper. I opened my eyes and looked behind me noticing Ruby holding a red sniper that resembled Crescent Rose.
"It's also a gun." Ruby smiled.
Another one of the creatures broke in followed by at least 3 more. Ruby and Weiss ran at the beasts. Weiss stabbed on of the creatures through the chest and slashed out making the creature disappear. Ruby on the other hand pulled out Crescent Rose and spun around slashing a few of the creatures down. She threw one into the air and turned her weapon into the rifle as she blasted the creature into non existence. Ruby then put her weapon away.
"Good job Weiss!" Ruby said with enthusiasm. One final creature came out of the doorway and went to stab Ruby with it's claws. Everyone started rushing at Ruby. The creature then fell down with a hole through its head. As I stood there holding out my had everyone stopped and looked at me.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I said starting to cry.
"You saved me!" Ruby ran up and hugged me tight.
"I thought you said you didn't have powers." Weiss questioned.
"I don't," I said in fear, "it's supposed to be made up."
"Maybe since you're not from this world," Blake stared at me, "you're aura could be stronger."
Aura is what gives everyone their special ability, but it's more than that. Once a person's aura depletes so does their life force and since I'm from a different world my aura is stronger than most people's. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake decide to help me use my aura properly and help me find a weapon that best suits me. After a few days of training I felt like I had mastered my aura. After we trained my aura we went to go find some grim to fight. All went well until a grim dragon showed up. Ruby explained that a dragon similar to this on destroyed Beacon Academy, a school for hunters in training. I pulled out my weapon and started walking towards the dragon.
"Rikka what are you doing?" Ruby said with fear.
"Reality rejected." I clenched my fist tight.
"Synapsis shattered." I grabbed my eyepatch
"Be banished."
I started to pull off my eye patch
"From this."
I looked at the dragon.
"World."
My eye glowed bright. It was time to prove that Wicked Lord Shingan is the most powerful.