12.

12.

(So I've been thinking of maybe starting a RDR2 oneshots/headcanons. It wouldn't affect Freak or anything and would most probably be kind of sporadic. (I might even put in some Freak oneshots of things that doesn't fit into the story or of things you want to see.)

I thought it would be nice to get some other shorter stories out every now and then, honestly I think I'm better at beginning and ending stories so maybe it would work out for me. I would take requests and all that. If you have any thoughts on the matter feel free to comment.

Also thank you all for reading, voting and commenting! I can't believe that so many of you actually wants to read my story!

//Linnéa )

Weeks had passed and Blue found her relationship with Arthur on a standstill. It wasn't like he'd abandoned her or anything but things just weren't what they used to be. He wouldn't talk to her if there wasn't a reason nor would he tuck her in at night, he just poked his head into her tent to make sure she went to bed when she was supposed to. She couldn't blame him though, she'd hurt his feelings and besides a lot of things had been going on in camp recently.

They had moved their camp to an unpleasant old house soon after the incident with the shooting, it had a fountain outside and all of their tents were pitched around the yard. Some of the people got to sleep inside, Arthur was one of them, Blue was not. She didn't really know why they had to move and why they had to do it in such a hurry and when she tried to ask Arthur he'd just told her that he didn't have time to explain and that she could ask Hosea. She didn't want to ask Hosea... but then again there wasn't much Blue wanted to do nowadays. She found hat she had lost most of her will and enthusiasm to do anything that wasn't necessary.

She spent most of her time doing chores with the girls, reading or helping Abigail to keep an eye on Jack. She was with him right now, little Jack, he was so sweet. Her gloomy mood hadn't gone unnoticed by any of the gang members but Jack was the one who tried hardest to make her happy. Every morning he would come by her tent with both of their breakfasts' and they would sit together at her cot, dangling their legs over the side telling stories. Then he would leave her to do her chores for a few hours before he came back and asked her if she wanted to play, usually she didn't but she also didn't have the heart to tell him no so she always ended up saying yes.

That particular day he'd asked her if she wanted to play tag, she said yes and so that's what they were doing. They hadn't been playing for too long when things started to go wrong however...

Blue had that weird feeling of being watched, she told herself that it was all in her head but she couldn't shake the feeling and became more and more aware of how far away from camp they'd ended up. It made her nervous enough to want to run back to camp but she didn't want to scare Jack. Instead she slowed down and leaned on a tree, pretending to be tired.

"Jack, I don't know if I want to play tag anymore, can't we go back and read instead?" she whined. There was a slight pout on the younger boy's face for a second while he thought it over.

"Oh okay, but you have to catch me one more time!" he said with a mischievous smile. Before she could answer he shot off in the opposite direction of camp. Thinking it wouldn't make a difference she went after him, even letting a little smile come through as she chased him.

"Imma get you Jacki-boy!" and get him she did. Because he stopped without warning, causing her to crash into him. Blue was just about to ask him why on earth he would do that but the now familiar click of a gun stopped her. Coming out from behind the thick tree trunks surrounding the two of them were three mean looking men, guns drawn and ropes thrown across their shoulders.