Chapter 3

Caius is sitting in the throne room once again, getting ready to feed with Marcus and Aro. A knock on the doors is heard.

"Enter," Aro says in a loud tone - Heidi is a human with hopes of being turned.

Heidi enters with a group of humans. The crimson eyes of Caius darken at the intense smell of blood. The kings dismiss Heidi and they walk down from their thrones, and feed from the humans before them.

"Masters, shall I fetch miss Ricci?" Jane asks when the kings are satisfied after finishing off the humans.

"Please, Jane," Aro replies. "Felix, Demitri, clean this mess up. Now."

Jane walks out of the room with a jump in her step, Alec has decided to join her. He wishes to meet Caius's blood-singer, Jane agreed to let her twin join her to Athens's chambers.
*******
Jane knocks on the door and enters, finding Athens brushing her shoulder length brown hair.  "Athens?"

"Hey, Jane," Athens greets and tenses as she sees Jane's twin brother.

"This is my twin brother, Alec... He wanted to meet you," Jane claims.

"Oh," Athens says and she stands, wakin over after putting the brush back onto the vanity mirror. "Hi, I'm Athens Ricci. Born in Rome, Italy. Raised in both Athens, Greece and Forks, Washington. Annnd I'm rambling. Sorry."

Alec smiles. "I like you."

"Just the energy we need around here," jane mutters. "Caius and the others would like to see you now."

Athens sighs and she walks to the full body mirror. She's in the same high waisted dark skinny jeans and burgundy cropped top as she was the previous day, and her burgundy Vans.

"Okay," she finally replies and she walks up to the Volturi Twins, Jane and Alec. "Let's go, then."

Jane and Alec walk not too far ahead of Athens, allowing her take in the castle and it's ancient beauty. The walls are made up of stone, as well as the floors. Jane's heeled shoes click, which makes Athens smile. The lights look like candles.

"The oldest rooms in this castle are the ball room amd throne room downstairs, they're the original rooms before the rest was built on by the humans."

"This castle is beautiful," Athens comments as the trio enter an elevator. "Elevator's new, isn't it?"

"Yes," Alec replies. "There were stairs... This piece of technology took out the historical aspects to the place."

When the doors open, the original and old stone walks make Athens smile in awe. The grown is made up of brick and stone, a pure beauty in Athens's eyes. She loves historical and ancient sights, especially old cemeteries where the spirits are flying wildly.

"Are there any old cemeteries?" Athens asks curiously as she follows the twins down the narrow hall.

"In the back," Jane replies. "It's best to go at night..."

"That's when the spirits are more.... Free?" Athens asks excitedly.

Jane only smiles in response before she puts on her serious face at the steel doors. She knocks, and hears the word enter before she shoves the heavy doors open. Even the loud scream of the doors makes Athens smile.

"Athens, you look well rested," Aro comments from his seat, Caius is at the table of ancient books to the side with Marcus. "Has she had a full tour?"

"No, sir," Jane replies as Alec goes to stand at his spot.