Part 4

Y/N POV

I joined Harry, Hermione , Ginny and Ron for dinner, the great hall was filled chatter and excitement. After Dinner, Dumbledore was going to be picking the names of the three wizards to competein the tri-Wizard tournament. Every one was nervous and excited. I sat next to Hermione and Ginny and across from Ron and Harry. Fred and George were a couple seats down for us.
" I wonder who's going to get selected from Hogwarts" Hermione said,

" Eternal glory, be be brilliant wouldn't it" Ron Said the table. " in three year from now when we will be old enough to be chosen," Ron stared into the blue flame. I staring at his perfect face.
" rather you then me" Harry said.

"silence everyone" Dumbledore said " now the moment everyone had been waiting for the Champions for the Triwizard tournament"
Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and pulls a piece of parchment. Everybody sitting on the edge of their seats to see who the name is..
" The drumstrang Champion is Victor Krum" Ron's whole face lights up when he struts passed the Gryndoor table. The table filled the Drumstrang boys cheer in honor of Victor.
Another thin piece of parchment almost flutters like a fairy out of the goblet we all assume it's somebody from the Beauxbatons.

" the Champion from Beauxbatons is Fleaur Delacour" the beautiful girl with golden hair walked with pose. All the Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleaur makes her way up. The last piece of parchment comes out the Goblet
" And the Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory" The Hufflepuff house went wild, Cedric was the very handsome guy who went to the to the Quidditch World Cup with us. All three of the champions stood at the front of the great hall, chatting with Dumbledore.
"" Excellent!, now we have all three of our  Champions, but only one will go in history" The great hall was filled with excitement, the Goblet lit red again and another name flies out. Dumbledore looked at the sheet of Parchment and read the name to himself quietly

"Harry Potter" he says when looks at the Gryffindor table.
My heart drops into my stomach. I feel light headed. 
"Harry Potter" Dumbledore said again louder. 
"HARRY POTTER"  he yells.

Hermione pushes Harry out of his seat  "go on Harry"
I try to get out of my seat to follow my bother but Ginny holds me down.

" he's a cheat!" "HES NOT even  seventeen" some students yell.

" students back to your dormitory" the house headmasters tell students, so they push out of the great hall.
I try to fight the crowd to get to my bother.

"don't worry Miss.Potter Dumbledore will figure all this out, go back to Gryffindor tower" professor Mcgonagall said to me trying to give me a reassuring smile, I sure hope so.
The walked back the Gryffindor common room odd. Nobody said anything to me and Hermione and Ginny tried to keep up small talk but I just kinda blocked them.
We made it back to Common room and everyone asked me a million and one questions but I said nothing and made it up the stairs to change out of my robes.

I walked out of the bathroom and Hermione embraced me in a hug "everything is going to be alright"
I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes I tired to blink them away.

"I just don't want him to get hurt" I mumbled "'he's my brother and basically the only one I got left" Hermione let go of me and Ginny came around attacking me with hugs.

"Harry's smart and he's got us to help him"
" I know" I smiled making me feel a little better.
Parvati came up the stairs
" hey Ron and the twins are downstairs waiting for you" she said to us.
We talked down the stairs to see the ginger bothers sitting and waiting for us.

Ron's Point of View....

I saw pissed at Harry for not telling me, How could he not tell me we got an older student to put his name in the Goblet. I'm his best friend.
I saw Hermione, Ginny and (Y/N) walk down the stairs from the girls dormitory. (Y/N) eyes were puffy I could tell she had been crying. Guessing Harry didn't tell her either. I sat on the floor of the common room as (Y/N) sat on the couch next to Fred. He gave her a side hug and she just kinda  teared up.

"I wonder how he did it" George asked, Hermione hit him.
"oi"

Y/N chuckled to herself a little " I'm just worried he's going to get hurt" she mumbled

"and I told her he's got our help" Hermione said  reassuring her " he's got this, Potter"

I took the rest for my haft eaten chocolate frog from the train out of my jumper pocket and handed it to Y/N" Here, these are best and they always make me feel better"

"Thanks Ron" she smiled at me she broke it into two pieces and gave the other part to me.

" No have all of it" I told her

"No Ron it's yours" she demanded handing the rest over to me. Our fingertips touched and we locked eyes for a moment. "Thank you again Ron"

Harry made his way through the common room and our conversation dropped. (Y/N) stood up from the couch and ran into Harry giving him the biggest hug. She busted into tears as he hugged her

" what did they say" Hermione asked him.

" There is no way around it, I'm officially in the tournament"

word count: 952