Part 17

Ron's POV

"Ron! Wake up"

I woke to Harry shoving me, He was already dressed in his Hogwarts robes. I looked around to see the common filled with students in their robes, I must have falling asleep on the couch reading the daily prophet who did not wait to write something about Cedric's death at Hogwarts.

"Come on Ron, get up!" Harry said shoving me off the couch.

"alright fine" I yawned rubbing my eyes, I headed over to the stairs up to my dorm room, while going up the stairs I ran into Hermione and Y/N coming down the stairs in their Hogwarts robes.

"Ronald why aren't you dressed in your robes yet" Hermione began to nag me. Y/N begin to giggle a little hearing her nagging at me.

"I am going to get change right now" I yawned. "Did you take a good nap" I asked Y/N

She nodded her head "Yeah I feel refreshed" she flashed a bright smiled at me. "By the looks of it you took a nice nap too" She chuckled.

I nodded "well, I am going to get on my robes, and I will meet you down in the common room" I went up the stairs and quickly got changed out of jumper and jeans and pulled on my Hogwarts robes. I rushed down back to the common room and met with Hermione, Harry and Y/N.

"Finally, Ronald!" Hermione sighed Impatiently. "we should have been in the Great Hall by now" We all headed down to the common room with the other Hogwarts students who were dressed in their robes. Everyone packed into the great hall with Beauxbatons girls and Durmstrang guys. Most of the Hufflepuff students were all crying already and were sat in the back. We all sat in the row with the other Gryffindor students. Y/N sat next to me, with Hermione on her other side and Harry on my other side.

Dumbledore stood in the front of the great hall with a single chair and his normal podium forward-facing towards us students.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And

most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see," Dumbledore began.

I looked over at Y/N who was snuffling and could see tears forming in her eyes. I look my hand and placed into hers and gave her a weak smile and she smiled back.

"Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of

recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end"

After the funeral was over, we were told to say our goodbyes to the Beauxbatons girls and Durmstrang guys as they headed back to their original schools. We all sat in courtyard outside the Hogwarts, Y/N and Hermione talked to some other Beauxbatons schoolgirls hugging them and says their farewells.

"Au Revori Ron" Fleur said to me giving me a kiss on the head following by her sisters

"Bye" I waved to them. I saw my girlfriend look over at me with a suspicious look then shook her head at me.

The Beauxbatons girls leave in uniform, the crowd applauds. The Durmstrang boys leave too, shaking hands as they go.

Harry, Hermione, Y/N and I all sat in the courtyard together,

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? I asked

"No" Hermione smirked

"No, I don't think so" Harry said. Y/N walked over to me and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Y/N questioned

"Yes" Harry declared.

"Promise you'll write this summer. All three of you." Hermione cheerfully said.

"Well I won't. You know I won't!" I said

Y/N gave me a shove "Ronald you better I am going to miss you"

"Gross" Harry gaged

'Harry, will, won't you?" Hermione assumed

"Yeah. Every week" He chuckled

We all looked over the balcony and saw the flying horses pulling a carriage head off into the distance. The Bulgarians' ship goes underwater. 

Y/N Pov

The following morning, we woke up early and packed the rest of our trunks and headed down to the common room to get on the Hogwarts express to head back to London. Once on the Hogwarts Express we picked out a cabin, Ron and I sat next to each other locking our finger with each other.

"I don't want to go back to life with the Dursleys" Harry groaned

I shook my head "me either" I huffed thinking about sharing a small room with Harry and being picked on by Dudley which was not something I was looking forward to.

"hey, you okay" Ron asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Just not ready for a summer with Dudley" I shrugged my shoulders at his question, I tighten my hand in his.

"I'll write you" Ron smiled at me.

"Good luck reading them" Hermione chuckled. "Ron's writing is horrible, and spelling is even worse" She crossed her arms over her chest and Crookshanks sat in Hermione lap fast asleep. It was a short trip to London eating all the pumpkin pasties and chocolate frogs our stomachs could fit. The train came to halt at the platform and my heart dropped knowing I would have to wait a whole summer until I got back to Hogwarts and see Hermione and Ron again. I pulled Hermione into a hug when I got up from my seat.

"I'll write when I can," I told her.

"Good" I'll look forward to it, Hermione said her goodbyes to Harry and Ron and left the cabin. Harry gave Ron a hug and then left the cabin following behind Hermione assuming he did want to the PDA with Ron and I, Ron wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in a tight hug I buried my head into his chest trying to soak in his smell once last time.

"see you soon" He smiled; I pressed a light kiss on his lips.

"see you soon Ron" I looked at my bright red-headed boyfriend one more time before joining Harry for the trip back to 4 Privet Drive. 

Word count: 1183  

YAY!!! The Story is OVER!!! Please follow and stay tuned for book 5! Thank you to everyone who has read the story and followed along. Please read the next book and I'll be going through and making edits to this story.  

Stay safe much love, XOXO Bella