Part 15

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning, all cozy in bed, it was Christmas morning, and everyone was sleeping in after the ball. I rolled over in bed Hermione was already awake and opening some gifts her parents.

"Happy Christmas Hermione" I smiled at her from in bed, she opened a brand new dark purple quill.

"Happy Christmas, Y/N" She smiled back to me. Ginny came into girl's dorm wearing a brand-new scarf her mum must of sent her. She walked over to me and sat down on the side of my bed.

"Soooo How was last night?" She asked trying to pry as much information that she could from me.

"It was nice" I said sitting up in bed " he kissed me" I smiled rethinking about last night and how sweet Ron was.

"Snogging?"

I rolled my eyes at her" No snogging just a small kiss" I thought about Ron more and how I wanted to kiss him again. I rolled out of bed and my feet hit the cold ground. The snowing was falling outside. I pulled on another jumper and some warm shoes and began to head down to breakfast. Most of the older students had stayed for Christmas to attend the Yule Ball while the younger students went home. I walked out of the girl's dorm to see Harry, Ron and the twin's opening the little gifts Mr. and Mrs. Weasley has sent them. Hermione followed behind me with a small gift in her hand to give to George. The fireplace was lit and the House Elf's had set up a small Christmas tree in the common room

"Happy Christmas guys" I sat down on the couch next to Harry he had a pair of gloves from Mrs. Weasley in his hand. Ron sat down on the empty space next to me squeezing myself in-between Harry and him.

"Happy Christmas Y/N" he pulled me into a small hug. I smiled looking at him, wanting to give another kiss but I knew I had to wait until Harry left. Hermione and George opened their gifts from each other. Hermione had gotten George something from Zonko's and he brought her the brand-new book that I knew she had wanted. Everyone began to leave the common room and head down for breakfast. I got up to follow Harry and the rest of everybody down to the Great hall.

"Wait" Ron said. Everyone including me to turn and look at Ron, "Er...um just Y/N" he smiled awkwardly.

I looked at Harry and everyone else, "We will be right down" they exited through the portrait and the door closed behind them. I turned to look at Ron and in his hands was a small dark brown package tied with some yarn at the top. "Ronald you didn't have too, I didn't get you anything, I didn't thi-"

"It's okay, I wanted to get something for you, it was last minute" he passed the brown gift into my hands and I untied the yarn. It revealed a dark red jumper just like Ron's with Y/N (initial) sewn in with gold string. I was flatted and in awe of his thoughtfulness.

"Aw Ron this is the sweetest thing" I smiled looking at him and pulling the jumper on immediately.

"I asked mum last minute to make it, I figured you needed one of your own" I pulled him into a big hug.

"I love it" I said into his chest. "But it might not stop me from stealing yours" I giggled at him. "Happy Christmas Ronald" He looked down at me and place a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Happy Christmas Y/N" He smiled at me, giving me another small kiss. "Now let's go before Harry thinks we are up to no good" We walked hand and hand down the stairs and into the great hall. Everyone was just sitting down when we entered. Other students were eating Christmas breakfast together and showing off the gifts their families had ever sent them. I sat down at the table across from Ron and next to Ginny.

"Wow now you officially are a part of the family" Ginny joked at me noticing my sweater.

I giggled at her, "I guess so"

" it's weird not spending Christmas at the burrow this year" Fred said.

" But it was worth it" George said winking at Hermione.

"Bloody Hell" Ron rolled his eyes. 

"Gross" Ginny said. we all ate breakfast together sharing stories of Christmas's past at the burrow. Harry began to talk about the last challenge, and I began to worry for Harry.
"Harry are you sure you are ready?" I asked him already worried knowing he still had a week to get ready.

"Harry will be fine" Hermione said trying to get us all to shut up. We finished breakfast together and headed back to the common room the guys wanted to Wizards Chest. I walked with Ron back to the common room and he slowly slipped his fingers into mine. He looked over at him and smiled. He was so cute in his little Christmas sweater and I was glad to be spending time with him.

Once In the common room Harry, Ron and twins decided to set up a game of wizards' chest. I headed to my room and got a book and headed back downstairs. I laid down on the couch and opened my book, I looked over at Ron and he flashed me sweet smile. Began to read the pages from my new magical creature book that Hagrid let me burrow. After a couple of hours and many games of them playing chest. We went down to the great hall and had Christmas dinner. The house elves went all out for Dinner, the tables were filled with long lines of plates. All covered with delicious freshly cooked food and treats for us to eat. We all ate everything our stomach could fit and enjoyed some time together. After desert we headed back to the common room. I was ready to go to bed after such a long day. 

"Goodnight everybody" I said heading up stairs to the common room. Hermione and George were already off doing something together.

"Goodnight Y/N" Harry said to me, giving a quick small hug,

"Happy Christmas Harry" Harry walked over to table with Fred and began another game of wizards' chest. I turned to Ron who was standing next to the staircase. I pulled him into a hug. "Happy Christmas Ronald, thank you again for the sweater I will write your mother and tell her thank you"

"Of course, Y/N I was happy to spend Christmas with you" He smiled at me. He pulled me for quick kiss before Harry noticed. I giggled at him

"I saw that" Harry shouted at us from across the hall. I laughed at both of them giving Ron a peak on the check before heading up to bed.

"Goodnight boys" I yell at them before entering the girls dorm.

A/N 

Sorry of this chapter was showing up like cut in half like it was for me on my phone. So this a the same chapter but I had to re upload it Thank God I had it saved on my Computer 

We love a good Christmas with Ron. I am probably going to end this story soon but the I have an idea for two new stories following this story, which I am very excited for it. Please comment if you have an idea's for thing you want to see.

Word count 1265