Part 14

Ron's POV

I was in the great hall with Harry as we waited for the others to come downstairs I was nervous to see Y/N and dance with her.

"You know if you are going to snog her please don't do it around me" Harry said giving he a nudge with his elbow. I laughed

"Harry we haven't even kissed" I told him facing my back towards the stairs.

Parvati Patil walked over to Harry, she was his date. " we have to dance, professor Mcgonagall said the four champions have too" she informed him. All of the other tri-Wizard champions began to line up.

"Wow She's beautiful" Parvati said, looking up at the stairs, I turned to see Y/N walking down the stairs and my heart stopped. Her long brown hair curled flowing over her shoulders, She wore a beautiful long black dress with a lacy long selves. She looked stunning .

She walked over to be I pulled her into a small hug

She walked over to be I pulled her into a small hug. "WOW, you look stunning" I said almost out of breath.

" You clean up well, Ronald" she giggled at me. I looked down at my ugly robes.

"These, old things, I look like my great aunt Tessie" I told,

" I don't care what you are wearing Ron, i'm just happy you're my date."

"Everyone in the great hall now please!!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted to everyone. I grabbed a hold of Y/N's hand and we headed into the great hall. We took a table near the back corner of the great hall. We saved a sit for Harry and his date. The music began and the great hall doors boomed open and Harry and the others walked out and began to dance.

" Oh my she's looks beautiful" Y/N whispered, I followed her eyes and noticed she was looking at Cho Chang who was dancing with Cedric Diggory. " Harry asked her but she said no" she whispered to me " He fancies her and I see why, She looks gorgeous"

" But, she is not the most beautiful one here" She looked away from the dance floor and into my eyes. " You are. Y/N" She smiled at me and her checks flashed a pink color. I placed my hand into her. " Do you want to dance?" I asked her as Professor Dumbledore opened the dance floor. We headed to to dance floor and tried to pick up the Waltz Professor Mcgonagall taught us.

She took my hand and put it in hers and the other hand on her waist, making sure it was not to low, I knew Harry was watching. We started to waltz along to the music with the others. Knowing that we were both not good at the dance. Nor had we practiced it like the other students did.

"we are doing it wrong, I think" I said to her as we began to fumble over our steps. She began to giggle at me.

" no one is noticing, Ronald" She laughed at us, I took my hand and twirled her around, not a part of the dance, but she spun in the circle, still giggling at me. After a few seconds the music stopped. I took her and we walked to the table. Y/N decided to get a drink with Hermione. While the Weird Sisters began to set up their instruments.

"Having fun, I see" Harry said sitting next to me Parvati on his other side

"Yeah actually I am" I smiled at him. Y/N came back handing me a cup of punch. I nodded to her and drink the liquid in the cup. I looked to see the mosh pit began to form in front of the stage as the Weird Sisters started to play. All the Hogwarts ran started to dance. Hermione and George were dancing and jumping around together. Y/N took my hand and pulled towards the crowds and we began to dance with Hermione and George. She was laughing at me as I tried to dance along. Her and Hermione were being silly and spinning and doing some clapping thing. We all were laughing at each others dancing skills. The fast paced rock n roll music began to slow down.

"Take a partner and we gunna take this slow" Said the main singer from The Weird Sisters. Y/N placed her arms around my neck I gently grabbed her waist her pulled her a little closer to me. I looked into her green eyes. We began to dance to the music. My checks were hurting because I was smiling to much. I looked around at other students most of them snogging or running off the dance floor to find a place to snog.

"I am having a lot of fun Ron" she said gaining my attention again. She laid her head on my shoulder, pulling us closer together.

"Yeah me too" I smiled down at her. she smiled a bit her lip.

"You know Ronald, I really want to kiss you but I can not do it with my brother looking at us" I turned my head to see Harry sitting at the Table with Fred, his date and Ginny. He quickly turned his head when he saw me notice him.I nodded at her and giggled.

"yeah, we should go just follow my lead"

Y/N POV

Ron took my hand and we walked off the dance floor together, I was going to stop at the table and say goodnight to everyone but Ron did not stop. He kept on walking. I heard from cat calling from the twins at we left the great hall And I knew at us. I cold wind hit as we left the warmth of the great hall. I shivered as we began to walk to the staircase. He took off top jacket from his dress robe and put it around my shoulders. 

"Thank you!" We began to walk into Corridor leading us to what I am guessing back to The Gryffindor common room. Students were hidden in every single corner it's not even trying to hide from professors. We walked  Lavender and Seamus were hiding along with many female Hogwarts students and Durmstrang guys. 

"Ronald where are we going" I asked him. Out of breath from running up the stairs 

" somewhere quite" he told me " just follow me" he whispered. We made our way top the stairs near the Gryffindor tower, we passed it and kept walking. Ronald showed me to some hidden stairwell near the Ravenclaw tower.
"Here" he said finally stopping  " this is a hidden stairwell, that Fred and George use to sell their knickknacks, I didn't want Harry trying to find us" he smiled at me my heart nearly bursted at him.

" thank you Ronald" I smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug my head hit his chest, breathing in his cologne that he must of put on for tonight. He smelt of pine wood and apples. 

" you looked just beautiful tonight Y/N, I'm so lucky that I took take yo-"  I cut him off by stepping closer,
I looked up at him into his blue orbs. Our faces were centimeters apart. I felt his breath sharpen. He took a deep breath then pulled me closer, laying a soft kiss on my lips. His lips were soft and sweet and I practically melted in his arms.  We stood there for a couple of seconds our lips together. He slowly pulled way 

" I have been waiting almost a year to kiss you" He exhaled. I giggled pulling him for a another kiss. 

A/N ahhhhhhh it happened. Sorry this took me forever I'm my week of online school before summer session starts and it's been SOO MUCH! Stay safe xoxo
Word count: 1321