Chapter 5

they were away..off in their dreams...

.........................

Drilling..cutting...sawing...shaping...redesigning...realianing..

This was all BP saw in her 'dream'. She was grabbed, groped, felt on, pulled, pushed, she couldn't take it anymore. Over and over again, the same thing happened, the sound of the drill, the rush of what was referred to as adrenaline, the look of slight sadism on Blue Diamonds face. 

It finally set in.

AHHH! GET OFF!

BP rushed and hid in the corner of the bedroom. She was...at (Y/N)'s home? She was just in the lab and now...she's here?

(Y/N) was still somehow sleep, with a small streak of drool falling from her lip. She was in some sort of...weird pose like she was sacrificing something to the antichrist whilst making salsa? It was a weird sight. 

BP thought long and hard on her current situation. She thought long and hard on the concept of of...(Y/N). A lot of things could've happened, she could've landed on an astray planet, she could've landed near someone's whose intention was to harm her...poke, prod..probe, just like Blue Diamonds intentions. She had other gems to experiment on, why did she want her specifically? Why did her Diamond choose her own pearl? Is she her Diamond anymore? Blue Pearl's entire existence was based on serving her diamond and now she doesn't...have one anymore?

What's her purpose anymore? Why didn't she just poof herself? Maybe jump off that cliff that she saw while she was falling down to Earth..But did she really want..death? What is death? 

She looked over at (Y/N). Maybe..(Y/N) was her new diamond? (Y/N) took care of her, she bathed her, clothed her, housed her...she was now..letting her sleep in her bed for Diamonds sake! 

(Y/N) did so much for her and yet...what did she do in return? Give her a nosebleed? 

BP finally accepted her new duty as a pearl...to protect and serve (Y/N) and she will do it the best she can..she hopes...