Chapter Fourteen

"(Y/N) pressed play and the movie began." ---------------------------------------------------------

As the movie played, the two got situated on the couch. (Y/N) was on one end and Blue was on the other. (Y/N) had already seen the movie multiple times, as it was one of the few remedies to a broken heart, so she half-listened and divulged into her thoughts. Blue read the book but the movie was a whole different experience. She had seen movies before of course, but this movie made her feel something strongly.

(Y/N) looked over to check and see how Blue was taking the movie. It seemed as though she enjoyed it. Blue had a small smile, showing her enjoyment of the movie. (Y/N) admired how whatever she did, whether it was reading or drawing or even watching a movie, she always seemed at her happiest. When the Mapulets crashed the Contague's ball, Blue was on the edge of her seat. Every hit only made her eyes bigger with anticipation. (Y/N) laughed and Blue instantly looked at her. "What? Why are you laughing?""No reason hun"Still confused and very suspicious of (Y/N)'s actions, Blue scooted closer. Since the couch was a small, Blue was very close just by that simple scooch. (Y/N) yawned and put her arm on the back of the couch, allowing more space for Blue to 'unintentionally' scoot closer. (Y/N) felt as though she could easily doze off in this situation. In fact, she did. Sooner or later, Blue dozed off as well wrapped and entangled in (Y/N).Sushi laid in their bed content and happy. At that point, no one noticed, the shadow in the window staring in. --------------------------------------------------(HIS POV) hehe eh eh... oh look at how happy and content they are...

I walk to the front door and find the key rock that I know she always has.

"Ahh..."

I smiled, opened the rock, and grabbed the key. As I unlock and push the door open just a bit to make sure the door doesn't creak.

All of sudden, I'm poked in the back of my leg. It felt like a stab though so I try not to scream with pain and look at the person who did this. A young fair-skinned boy wearing a white long sleeve shit and pale red footie pants with a head most resembling a small onion, glares at me and points his surprisingly sharp butter knife at me. Almost as if saying 'L E A V E'. I put the key and rock back, and then close the door.

"You know, stabbing isn't really nice"

He gave me an expression that felt like it was sarcastic.

"Psh, whatever, give this to the chick inside with the (Hair color) hair"

I push my hand in my pocket, accidentally spilling my spaghetti everywhere.

"My lunch! Fu- ouch!" I feel another stab on my arm. The boy looked at me with a disapproving face.

I finally pulled out the note and gave it to him.

"You know, someone should be supervising you, man! It's like 10 at night, isn't yo- ouch! Would you stop DOING that!?"

The kid laughed and walked away a bit before turning back around. He flicked his hands in a way that said " shoo shoo" and just stared at me unblinkingly. Creeped out, I ran back to my white van and sped out of there. I mean I'm creepy, but that dude...spook.

Don't worry (Y/N), we'll be back together at last...HAHAHA