Chapter 16

(Y/N) placed the paper down and walked over to the kitchen to make her some coffee. She placed the coffee cup under the nozzle and put the K-cups into their right place. She pressed a few buttons and the sweet nectar began trickling out the nozzle. She waited until the liquid stop pouring into the cup and added the amount of creamer and sugar she wanted. Opening a drawer, she pulled out a coffee stirrer and stirred the coffee. She put the ingredients back in their respective spot, grabbed the hot cup, and walked over to the table. 

'Can't he just...leave me alone? Why does he continue to fu-'

Blue snored. (Y/N) sighed, picked up the letter, and headed on her back porch that was facing the beach.  She sat down on her little cot and drank from her cup. Her mind wandered to what Frank could've said in that letter. Whatever it was, had to be big trouble...

Frank was her ex from her old town of Farm Town.  He was..to put it lightly..a goddamn prick.  A farmer prick as well. He'd lash out at her, treat her like an animal, then he'd come right back and apologize. It was a cycle of bad things that he'd do. Then came a day where she had enough, she packed up everything and made sure to leave no trace. Farm Town was very different from Beach City. Everyone here was nice and caring. It was like having a big family.  

She opened the letter and read its contents. 

Dearest (Y/N), 

Please come home, I'm sorry for the way I acted. It's been 3 years. Ever since you left, nothing has been the same. The crops went into a drought, the group hasn't had any entertainment. I really can't believe you thought you could get away though. I told you before and I'll tell you again. I own you, you are my property. 

Who is the blue one? Is she another one of your tips and tricks? Come on baby, you know you loved it. Oh..I get it! You like the chase hm? Well I'm close to catching you..might wanna run.

Love,

Frank  

Visible worry showed on (Y/N)'s face. She kept re-reading the letter as if the words would change but alas...they stayed the same. She didn't even notice that she had dropped her mug that admitted a loud CRASH to the ground. 

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fu-"

"Fuck?...Is that what you want?" A voice said behind her. 

(Y/N) suddenly froze. She didn't know whether to address how BP knew what 'Fuck' was, or be sad that all her commotion woke the blue girl up. She was too lost in thought to realize how close BP had become. 

"I mean..we've never done that before but Amethyst said that...DJ's are something people do while...the 'fuck'ing happens...Is that what you want?"

(Y/N) stood there looking at the pearl as if she was an alien..oh wait. 

"I-uh..."