Chapter 10

(Y/N) could see the stars physically forming in Blue's eyes, that sent a tidal wave of adoration through her. The small blue gem admittedly grew on the girl and Sushi, the cat who was secretly watching them agreed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now night time. Blue was now asleep, laying comfortably in (Y/N)'s bed. (Y/N) was in fact not sleep in the bed but on the back porch watching the beach waves crash calmly on the shore. She was sitting on the porch swing rocking back and forth just enjoying the view, thinking of all the things. It was amazing how everything was calm and peaceful, nothing to be afraid of, nothing evil, just...calm ocean waves. 

Somewhere on Blue's Ship

"P-PLEASE! I have no idea where she WE-"

"We have evidence to believe that you were the last person to see her before she escaped, if you HAVE any information then it would be smart to give it in. Withholding important information isn't very intelligent, especially right in that particular DIAMONDS FACE" 

The room went blue, tears fell from everyone's eyes.

"I SWEAR MY DIAMOND I KNOW NOThi-" 

"Your ignorance and shouting only makes me angrier Kyanite, if you have no information then you'll simply be added to Project WYU"

"Project WYU!? What have you been do-"

*SLICE* 

Kyanite looked up at the crazed Diamond in distraught.

*POOF*

"Ruby, please bring Kyanite down to Project WYU, I feel she will be a great addition to our studies, such a lovely color of BLUE too"

Ruby picked up the gem, bubbled it, and began walking while the bubble followed.

Blue Diamond gazed out onto the stars with a sad glint in her blue diamond pupil eyes. She then walked to her room and sat down on her plump blue bed. She pulled a small tablet out from under her pillow and turned it on. It displayed Yellow Diamond laying in a bed with yellow poppies surrounding her. Her facial expression showed that she was in a slumber yet she was somehow troubled. Possibly from a nightmare..or worse. 

" I said I loved you forever and I would do anything to bring you back, don't you think I meant it? White will pay for what she has done"

Fresh tears start to fall from her eyes.

"We'll be back together one day my love, one day"

She turned off the tablet and put it back into the hiding space. She laid down and covered herself up, as there was a small chill in the air. 

"One day.."