ONE

THE SONG JUST FITS TO ME IDK

***

Ah! Alex!" My best friend, Ramondo screamed.

I was taking him from behind. We had a meeting in a few minutes and I needed to lay off some steam. There was a new gang running on our territory. It's been stressing me the fuck out.

I took over for my Papi when he wanted to be with my mom and my other dad. This new gang has been messing up our shipments, targeting our marks, and a lot of other bullshit that no mature gang would do.

We need all the help we can get; that's why we're meeting up with the Italians tomorrow to form an alliance. This gang is not from Louisiana, I wonder what they're after.

I hit his spot as I rammed into him over and over again. Bucking my hips I held his neck and pushed him into the long dark brown wood table. He screamed and I slapped his ass. We were supposed to be quiet, but Ramondo was always a screamer.

He had a girlfriend but liked to get fucked in the ass sometimes. She liked a strap in her butt too so I guess it was a mutual agreement.

The erotic sound of my hips slapping against his ass was enough to drive me to the brink of orgasm, but I held back. I needed to wade out my frustration. And besides, holding back and then releasing is simply euphoric.

I never had these kinds of problems before. If a new group was in our territory, we would approach it nicely, make a treaty. Make peace. I've tried it with these mothafuckas and all they keep saying is, "we're not here for you."

Like, what the shit? If you're not here for me then why are you on my fucking territory?

Who do those cunts think they are?

I thrust harder, fucking the shit out of Ramondo. He was sobbing at this point. I knew he couldn't take my 11-inch cock, but he still loved it nonetheless.

He came five times before, this time being his sixth, so I decided to give in and shoot my kids down his ass.

He slumped against the table panting like a whore in church. He looked like he was about to pass out. Actually, he was passing out.

I spanked his ass and he jolted awake instantly.

"Get the fuck up," I said wiping his jizz off the floor, "we have a meeting in five."

He glared at me through his glasses, his brown bronze skin glistening with sweat.

"You're such an asshole," he said, each word sounding breathy, " how do you dick me down and then expect me to be up and ready for a meeting?"

I shrugged, " you just have to have better stamina."

"Fuck you."

"Oh?" I walked over to him and parted his ass cheeks rubbing and squeezing.

" you wanna go another round," I said lowly, licking his ear, "we'll have to be quick. You could barely keep up last time."

He shuddered underneath me gritting his teeth.

"Get off me bastardo," he said.

His dick was getting hard and I saw his asshole clench but I backed off.

I chuckled as I zipped up my pants and cleaned myself up.

I full-on laughed when he stood up only to fall on his fucking ass.

I helped him up.

"I did you good, huh?" I teased fixing his pants and dabbing a moist towelette on his face. He rolled his eyes and sat in his seat. The clock read 2:30. We ended our sexcapade just in time.