ELEVEN

I could finally rest easy cause I knew what the Hernandez wanted. All I had to do was find this Javier Garcia guy to get them off my dick. He must of really pissed them off. 

I kissed Percy on the forehead as I got ready to go to the warehouse. I left her a note saying where I was in case she was curious. I didn't want her to think I just up and left, that's rude. 

I headed down to the car wondering if I could get the Italians to help me. Clearly this dude lives in Louisiana so it shouldn't be that hard; but in case it gets harder, I need the Italians to back me up.

***

The warehouse was cranky and dusty as always

The warehouse was cranky and dusty as always. We were having a meeting to see how we'd go about finding Garcia. I sat down in the meeting room and nodded to my left hand. 

"He's the son of the late Dante Garcia, him and his family moved to Louisiana right after he died."

"We need to lure him out, has he got any weaknesses?"

"not that we know of, but we know where he lives."

"I'll watch him. And see if you can find out the reason why the Hernandez's want him."

"ok."

"let's move out."

*** 

He lived close to Mckinley Middle so I started there. I eventually found him walking with a girl on his arm. So that was his weakness. I'll just have to find some information on her then take her. Maybe she knows a little something about the Hernandezs.

 But here's the thing. She's a child. Maybe fifteen, sixteen. And Garcia's like seventeen, eighteen. How gross. I mean, I am dating a nineteen-year-old, but at least she's legal. 

I don't know how I feel about taking a kid, but the Hernandezs have been fucking my shit up. Wreaking havoc and all that shit. If I don't stop them, then a whole bunch of little shits would think of taking my territory. I don't want to seem weak, so this has to be stopped. 

They went inside and closed the door. 

Now I have a plan. 

***  

I pulled the seat open for Percy at Starbucks

"When did you become such a gentleman," she said as she sat down. 

 I smirked, "I always have been, you've just never noticed."

"So what 'cha do today."

"Just spied on Javier Garcia a bit."

"Oh, that man that the Hernandezs want."

"Yeah. But he's not even a man, he's a kid."

"Wow, I wonder what they want with him."

"I know right, maybe his girlfriend knows a little about the situation."

"She's a kid too?"

"yeah."

"It's kind of weird that you have to kidnap a kid."

"I know, but they've been doing way too much. I have to get them off my back."

"I understand."

"Anyways, what did you do?"

"Oh just got a 95 on my Biology test, nothing really."

"That's my girl! You're gonna be a great pediatric nurse one day."

"I hope so."

I sipped my coffee, "You wanna go to mall, I wanna spend more time."

Percy smiled and blushed, "sure."

***

When we got to the mall, everyone was staring at Percy. 

Yeah, my girl's fine as fuck, but you can't have her

I growled at them.

"Ayo chill," Percy said. 

"What, they were looking at you."

"So? Doesn't mean you growl at them, you know I'm yours."

I kissed her hard, "Damn right you're mine."

"Is she though?" said Luciano Hernandez as he stepped into my line of vision.