FOURTEEN

***

"Um," I started. 

I knew my Papa didn't like talking about the gang. He wanted out of it for a reason. I was honored and not surprised when he told me I would be taking over. He trained me for this for my entire life. He even let me sit in on his meetings when I was a boy.

Of course, I was nervous when he told me. What if I'm not good enough? What if I get killed on the first day? 

But I had to cast my nerves aside and grow a pair. I think I'm a decent leader. 

Naturally, I wasn't as nervous as I am now. Papa can get real fucking angry sometimes and my anxiety is running high, so I might go off myself and end up disrespecting him. 

I cleared my throat. 

"I need your help," I said as I cracked my knuckles. 

"With what," he asked quirking an eyebrow. 

"With the ga—"

"Persephone show my kids to the guest bedroom."

"But sir—" Percy uttered. 

"Now Percia," My Papa growled out. 

I'm sorry, Percy mouthed and sulked out of the room with the rest of them. 

"Papa—"

"Don't Alejandro. I told you I was over that shit."

Maman and Dad rolled their eyes and got up from his lap.

"Where are you two going?"

"Away from you," Dad muttered. 

"You won't even fucking 'ear 'im out!" Maman yelled her french accent shining through, "and I'm still mad at you for putting our child in danger!"

"Fuck that shit!" Papa snapped. 

"Rico, that's your child, you should want to protect him," Dad consoled. 

"Exactly, my child!"

"Oh!" Dad's face was red with anger, "You wanna go there?! Watch me take this ring off my finger and stuff it down the drain!"

Papa stood up and got so close to dad that they were almost touching. 

"You do that," He growled out, "And I'll fuck you so hard that'll you'll have another asshole."

"Suffisant!" Maman exclaimed, "Alexandre talk, Rico listen."

Papa sat back down in his chair, "I said what I said."

"No sex," Maman declared. 

"Me too," Dad countered. 

"Wha, "Papa started, "but you can't..mi amors."

"Let's go, Daddy," Maman said grabbing her coat. 

"Gladly, baby," Dad said opening the door for her. 

Papa rolled his eyes and sank back in his seat.

"Why can't you just help me," I muttered. 

"When I was done I was done."

"I just need advice."

"That shit fucked me up mentally. I can't go through that shit again. I don't want any part of it."

"Oh so you'll let your son go through the same thing? It's already taken a toll on me. I even did drugs because of it. "

He looked up at me, "ALex..."

"Just please, Papa."

"Ugh. Fine. What's the situation?"

***

I told him everything and he still had that look on his face. 

"Well?" I offered.

"It's clear really," he said reluctantly, "team up with the Italians and fight them."

"And cause a war?"

"The Italians are top shit. You really wanna be on their bad side?"

"No."

"And besides, Hernandez's come and go. The Italians, you have to coexist with forever."

"You right. I should've known Imma talk to my crew. Thanks."

"Anytime, chico.

***

Later that day I came back to Percy and found her lying in bed reading Webtoons. 

"What he'd say? I kinda heard yelling," she asked when she saw me. 

I plopped down beside her, "He actually gave me some good advice. I was stupid not to see it earlier."

"What was it?"

I told her. 

"Mmm. Smart. Yeah you are a little dumb, you should get that checked out."

I laughed and snuggled into her breasts. 

"Alex," her beautiful voice squeaked out, "Are you ok?"

I looked up at her, "Of course, baby. Why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just that, you said you got the urges again."

I buried my face in her neck, inhaling her scent. I wasn't ready to talk about that yet. 

"You know what I have the urge to do right now?", I said, licking her neck, "I want to get you on all fours and fuck the shit out of you."

"A-Alejandro," she stuttered, her cheeks turning scarlet, "I I'm serious."

"So am I." and I ripped her shirt open and sucked her tongue into my mouth.

Before I could do anything further...

Ugh, Papi, I heard a male and female voice say. 

"My fucking parents," I huffed. 

Percy giggled, "They just love each other a lot."

"Yeah, maybe too much."

"Alex," Percy rested her hand on my cheek, "Please talk to me. I'm scared for you."

I sighed and kissed her cheek, "In the morning baby girl. Just go to sleep.

***

WHELP, THAT'S THE CHAPTER. DID YALL HEAR ABOUT THIS DOJA CAT SHIT!! IM FLABERGASTED!!! 

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I FEEL VERY BLESSED BECAUSE OF YALL. KEEP COMMENTING KEEP VOTING CAUSE I REALLY LIVE FOR IT. AND IF MY GANG STUFF IS TRASH I APOLOGIZE XDXD

ANYWAYS, PEACE.

SUFFISANT-ENOUGH