TWO

JUST A SONG TO VIBE TO WHILE LISTENING
***
Percy!" I yelled as I entered our shared apartment.

I peeled off my jacket and kicked off my shoes. 

“Persephone Gracia Jones!” I called again. 
 She should be home, College was over for her by now. 

I walked more into our apartment. She usually calls me when she’ll be home late. 

As I walked toward my room, I heard low moaning sounds. Is she hurt?

I instantly rushed into her room, but she wasn’t hurt. Not in the slightest. 

She was spread eagle in the middle of the bed. Touching herself. Fingering herself. 

Her back was arched. Her head to the sky, mouth wide. She turned her head and caught my eyes. She moaned louder.

Did she just… cum!

“Alex,” she moaned, reaching toward me, "take me."

I awoke with a start. My chest heaving up and down. Sweat dripping down my temples. My cock was ready and alert, precum dripping through the sheets. 

Percy's arm was still wrapped around me. I was still heaving. My sudden movements must of caused her to wake up, cause she squirmed and moaned. I was literally about to burst at this point, so I ran out of the bed and forced myself into the wall.

She stretched and I saw her breast. The areola was a gorgeous shade of light pink, bumps were around the nipple. I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel against my tongue. I moaned at the thought. My breathing getting heavier. Just to think of the way her skin would feel against mine, her breasts pressed against my chest, her ass full of my hands. 

Shit, I was about to bust a nut. 

She groaned and sheilded her eyes from the sun. 

She smiled and I swear I melted.

"What you doin' up so early?" She said biting her lip when she looked down.

Was she turned on? She looked boldly at my dick and bit her lip, doesn't that mean she's aroused?

Her cheeks turned pink. Fuck yeah she wants it.

Alex. Her moans hunted my mind. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. What would it be like to hear her moans in person? Would it be just as sexy? Just as alluring?

I moaned again. Her eyes searched into my soul. She squirmed in the bed, thighs rubbing together.

"I um," I finally breathed out, "I uh had a bad dream."

"Really?" She scammed up and down my body again.

I nodded. She locked her eyes on my Adam's Apple.

"Yeah, I'm...imma go to the bathroom." And dashed to the bathroom before I came.

I slammed my hands on the sink and turned on the focet. I dipped my head into the focet but still felt hot to the touch. 

I came up for air and wrapped my hands around my dick. I pumped slowly at first, imaging how I would take her, then pumped fast Coming istantly as I imagined her cumming all over my cock.

I screamed out, "Persephone," as I heard, "Alejandro,"

***

The sun hit my golden skin as I exited my apartment building. Percy doesn’t have classes ‘till 10:00 so she sleeps in. We’re supposed to have coffee at Starbucks when she gets a break after my meeting. 

I’m meeting with Toby….., the right-hand man for the Italians. The leader sends Toby in his stead. 

I did a file on Toby. He's fine as fuck, bi, takes his business seriously, and is the most trusted of his fellow gang members. 

I was ecstatic for this meeting. Not only will we establish peace, bit I get to look at a fine piece of ass while doin it? Sign me up.

I walked into our building, different people nodding as I walked by respectively.  

The meeting room was already filled with people. 

"Gentlemen," I quieted them down. 
A young man walked up to me, a friendly smile on his face as he held out his hand.

"Toby," he said as I took his hand.

"Alejandro," I said and rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand.

He smirked and took his seat, eyeing my crotch as I sat down. I pulled out the documents and went over every thing I needed them to do.

"This new group from Tijauna has been envading my territory and causing shitload of problems. I want them out and I need your help to get it."

"What's in it for us?" He said as he leaned back.

"We have the best, high technology weapons of the century, more ammo than you can imagine, and better trained fighters than anyone of this nation. For example," I snapped my fingers causing a lackey to come out with our newest weapons.

"This," I said holding up the glasses, "allows you to see body temperatures and detect any movements for when you're in a shot out or a stake out.

"These," holding up the tiny balls,"may look small but are deadly as fuck. They blow up anything that they touch if they are in a gun."

He took the glasses and put them on, experiencing them for a second before he took them off and nodded.

"Impressive," he pulled out some documents of his own, " I only ask of you confirmation and peace."

"It's fair I ask of you the same."

We switched documents and got to signing. We shaked hands as did everyone else and dismissed.

As soon as everyone was out, he pulled me by the front of my shirt and kissed me.

He sure knows what he wants.

I pulled back and yanked his head, kissing all over his exposed throat, sucking on his Adam's Apple.

"You're so fucking sexy," I said as I licked his ear, "too bad you're seventeen."

As I pulled away he grabbed my dick.

"We're already associated with illegal activity," he said biting my ear, " What's this gonna hurt?"

I couldn't argue with that.

I shoved his back into the table.

***
"Girl shut up," I said to Percy as we giggled in Starbucks.

"I mean I can't relate. I haven't gotten good pussy in a while. You just over here living your best life."

" can't complain."

I sipped my chi tea latte then put it down.

"At least with them helping me, I get this new group off my back."

Her mood instantly changed. "I don't like you living this life, Dro. What if they just targetin you for no reason and just want to kill you just to kill you. What if they decide to ambush you or some shit? I worry 'bout you every day."

"Come 'ere, Gracia."

She cast her eyes down, "mmuum."

"Persephone."

She sighed and walked over to me. I pulled her into my lap and held her close. 

"Don't worry 'bout me baby," I said, "you know I was made for this life and I'm always careful."

She sighed again and held me closer.

" You deserve so much better. You're so smart and kind and could do so much more with yourself. Life is so unfair."

I chuckled and breathed her in, her aroma soothing me, "don't worry, my love. I have something to cheer you up later on tonight."