FIFTEEN

***

"Ugh, Daddy! Keep going!" Percy screamed with her legs on my shoulders.

"You like this, baby?" I said chocking her. 

"Yes, Fuck yes!"

"Yes what," I pant going faster. 

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

My family left a while ago. And since me and Percy couldn't have our time last night, I wanted to take her as soon as they left. 

Besides, I need a distraction. All the shit going through my head makes me unfocused. I need a plan. I really don't know how to go about this. I have the slightest idea but I need to consult with the Italians first. 

I fuck her faster, chasing my release. After Percy came for the third time, I pull out and release all over her breasts. 

Me and Percy don't like condoms. We both find it way more enjoyable without em. I always pull out so there isn't a problem. 

She takes her tit in her mouth, sucking all the cum off it. She releases her tit with a pop, looking me right in the eyes. 

"Naughty girl," I grab her coils, "open your mouth."

She opens her mouth over so obediently. 

I spit in it and she swallows eagerly, licking her lips right after. 

"Thank you, daddy," she whispers still looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

My naughty girl. 

I plop down beside her, pulling her plump body against mine. 

"Mmm I can't feel my legs," she groans. 

"Why do you call me that?" I ask.

She opens one eye, "Call you what?"

"You know..."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah."

She snuggles into me, "well, you take care of me and you dominate me so I call you daddy."

"Oh ok."

"What, you don't like it?"

"Anything but that. I love it. You better keep saying it."

She giggles, "Oh."

I message her head, drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly, she sits up, "Oh!"

"What?!" I jump, startled. 

She turns to me and scowls, "don't think just because you dicked me down doesn't mean I forgot about last night."

Goddammit. Almost had her. 

"Percy, I'm not ready to talk about it."

"What do you mean? We talk to each other about everything. We always communicate."

"I know, baby, but not about this, ok?"

She pauses for a moment then huffs and lays back down. 

"I'm sorry and I respect your decision. I just, I'm so worried about you sometimes."

I kiss her forehead, "it's ok. And I don't mean to stress you out."

She laughs, "You're worth it."

I kiss her forehead again. 

I'm not. I'm really not. 

"How's college treating you."

"Like I'm a fucking dog."

I laugh, "How come?"

"The professors do too much. I'm like one of the only black people in my history class. It's just me and my dark skin friend, Madison. We get treated like shit. The teacher's so fucking racist. And since I'm light skin I get better treatment but still mistreated. Maddie has to go through hell." 

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that baby."

"Yeah. I'm sure you go through the same shit."

"True. I can't even go to the store without being looked at like a fucking criminal," I kiss her, "at least I have you. You make everything great again."

She blushes, "get that corny shit away from me."

I laugh and she bombards me with kisses. 

She's so fucking cute. 

All mine.

***

SO THAT'S THE TEA.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS.

I'M TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING LIKE SINCE FOREVER. NOTHING NEW BUT THIS IS LIFE FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A CHAPTER. I THINK THIS IS GONNA HAVE LIKE FIVE MORE CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES. AND I'M EITHER GONNA UPDATE ON FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS. 

ANYWAYS, LOVE YOU SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.