THIRTEEN

THE ITALICS MEAN THEY'RE SPEAKING ANOTHER LANGUAGE. 

***

"The person you are trying to reach is not available. At the tone please record your message. When you are finish recording you hang up or press one for more options beep."

"Papa I really need your help it's an emergency. Please."

And I hanged up. 

Papa was the leader of the gang way before I was. He taught me all he knew. He named me after his father figure. From what I hear he was a great man. 

I ran my fingers through my hair. My anxiety was coming back and so was my need for drugs. 

I headed to my room hoping Percy would help take the edge off. 

And there she was, the beautiful angel, sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a see-through lacy one-piece with garter belts. A relaxed expression on her face.

She must of saw how distraught I was because her eyebrows creased together. 

"What's wrong?" my angel said.

"I'm getting that feeling again," I said caressing her thighs my head resting on her shoulder.

"Alejandro no. What happened?"

"You remember that boy I was talking about," I pulled her into my lap, "the one the Hernandez's are after?"

"Yeah," she said threading her hands into my red locks.

"Well apparently he's friends with the Italians and if I go after the boy, I cause a war with them."

"oh shit."

"I know!" I laid down bringing Percy with me.

"I called pops."

She sighed, "Did he take it well?"

"He didn't answer."

"He's not going to like what you tell him. He doesn't want to be part of the gang life anymore."

"I know, but I really need his help."

I rolled over, "And I really want this feeling to go away."

"Let me give you a message."

I looked at her, "Since when are you a masseuse?" 

She rolled her eyes, "Since now. Come on."

I sighed, "Alright."

A few seconds passed before a cold substance was on my back. Then, I felt Percy's small soft hands on my back.

I moaned, "Shit, that feels nice."

"Yeah," Percy purred out, "Like it, daddy."

"Fuck yes I do. How'd you learn?"

"I used to do this to my mother sometimes when she was drunk. It helped calm her down, put her right to sleep."

"Does it hurt to talk about her?"

"Sometimes. Other times it's easier to let it out. You wanna hear more?"

"I'd like that."

***

After that refreshing message Percy gave me yesterday, we fucked endlessly. So today, I was distressed and ready for the day. 

"Hello beautiful," I said to a yawning Percy. 

"Your breath stinks," She said.

I laughed, "So does yours." And I used my tongue and teeth to tell her how I feel.