Happy Valentine's Day

Jess's POV:

It's been a few months since our twins were born and Alex and I are thrilled.

I wake up one morning and roll over towards my husband, who seems to be having some kind of bad dream.

"No, don't go... Jess..." He mumbles.

I kiss the tip of his nose and wrap my arms around him shortly after. His mumbling stops and a small smile appears across his face. I nuzzle my face into his chest and hair, feeling his grip on me get slightly tighter.

"Mmm you smell so good." He says, rubbing my back.

"I love you, Alex." I say.

"I love you, too, Jess. So fucking much." He says into my hair.

He pushes me gently onto my back and hovers his upper body over me. His hair has gotten so long, he can put it in a long ass ponytail now. He leans down and kisses me, our hair mixing together.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we make out.

"Wanna have sex?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, smiling at him.

"I just bought a new box of condoms last night." He says, smiling.

"Great." I say.

He kisses me and fondles my breasts. I scratch his back like crazy as he teases me. He takes one of my hands and brings it lower towards his boxers.

"Ahem, well." I say, eyes wide.

"Only for you." He says.

"Aww, babe." I say, smiling.

He reaches into the bedside drawer and grabs a condom. He puts the unopened wrapper between his teeth and yanks my underwear off. I slowly pull his boxers down and rub his very hard dick. He moans loudly and rips the condom open and slides it on. He lifts my ass up into the air and shoves himself in as far as he can go. He puts my legs on his shoulders and thrusts fast in and out to the point of skin slapping skin noises. He kisses me as he thrusts, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"I love you, Jess." He says.

"I love you, too, Alex." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

A few more thrusts and we both cum harshly.

He pulls out and lays down, throwing away the condom after.

We cuddle again and nuzzle each other. It's still the middle of the night, so the kids are all asleep.

I grab my phone and open up the camera.

"Babe, take a picture with me." I say.

We smile as I take the picture, looking at it after.

"Our hair is so long, I think yours is longer now." I say.

"I'm keeping it long, I hope you do, too." He says, kissing my temple.

I hear the baby monitor go off and groan. I get up and put on some underwear and a t-shirt. I go into the twins room and see that Anna is crying. I pick her up and check her diaper. It's wet, so I change her and breastfeed her.

She falls asleep shortly after and I lay her back in the crib.

I return to the bedroom and lay down next to my wonderful husband.

He shuts his phone off really quickly and puts it on the table.

"You alright? You turned your phone off really quickly like you didn't want me to see." I say.