Seven: Stomp Me Out

*Rule 7*
Lie.

Grace's P.O.V~
This nightmare seemed worse than all of the others. I woke up screaming and crying in the middle of the night. I felt arms suddenly wrap me in a strong and warm embrace.

"Grace!" His deep voice lured me back to reality. He counted to ten, just as he did before to calm me down.  I opened my eyes before looking up into his jade orbs. I panted and buried my face in his bare muscular chest, apologizing over and over again for waking him up as I continued to cry. He caressed my bare back and arms. "Shh~ It's fine." He whispered, moving his fingers through my hair. "Calm down." He brought me to lay back down. My tears began to slow and I closed my eyes while I felt his hand slowly rubbing my back in circles.  "What was the nightmare?"

"The Fire,"  I answered.  "It's always the fire."

I didn't mind being wrapped in his arms.  The disagreements and mutual dislike between us suddenly didn't matter.  All that mattered was that I felt safe and protected like nothing could hurt me.  It was a new feeling.  There were so many things that I always had to do on my own that I never realized how much comfort the arms of another person would be.  I fell asleep soon after that with my head on his muscular chest.

***
I woke up alone.  It was strange how I would wake up and he would never really be in bed.  He was always up before me.  They both were.  I could hear some music playing in the living area and I got dressed in a t-shirt and some jeans before putting my hair up and my glasses on. I didn't feel like putting on makeup that day. More than anything, I just felt tired. I strolled out into the living room to see Knight working out in the middle of the floor.

I couldn't stop staring. His shirt was off. He was only wearing a pair of army shorts and sneakers. He was doing pushups while I watched the muscles on his arms flex. I could feel my cheeks turn red when the scene before me reminded me of his body on top of mine, pushing into me. I eyed the tattoo that almost covered his entire back and the scars on him that revealed just how much pain his body was used to. I could feel my body heat rise as I was mesmerized by the man on the floor.

"Good morning." I choked out, trying not to sound phased as I secretly eyed him while going into the kitchen and getting a bottle of water. He only let out a short hum in response, focused entirely on what he was doing while he switched to his back to start doing situps. "Damn," I muttered under my breath, thinking he wouldn't hear.

"Did you say something, Kitten?" He asked while I walked back to the living area.

"No, nothing. Where's Josh?" I questioned, quickly changing the subject.

"Store." He answered, continuing to a different exercise. I could feel the heat in between my legs rise. I couldn't believe myself. I'd never really felt turned on by anyone before, but it was like having sex opened a doorway I didn't even know existed. I suddenly found myself wanting him to touch me and make me slip into ecstasy again. My frustration grew when he started doing pushups again.

Get ahold of yourself, Grace. I scolded myself and my body before trying hard to look away from the muscular, sweaty, rough, insanely attractive-

"Kitten!" His booming voice suddenly snapped me out of my own aroused mind and into the arousing reality before me. He was standing in front of me, panting, with his hands on his hips.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I questioned, unable to stop myself from staring him up and down.

"Get me a towel." He ordered. My cheeks were probably a deep red as I went to get a towel. I gave him the towel as he drank a bottle of water in almost one gulp, I found myself wishing I was the water and immediately felt ashamed at the thought. I went into the bedroom and out onto the balcony, leaning over it to look at the horizon.  It was beautiful and it was beginning to take all of the thoughts of his seemingly perfect body away until-