Twelve: Criminal

Deciding that it would still be another few hours until we got to Santa Barbra, California, we stopped at another hotel in L.A. for the night.  Since she was in the shower and Josh was out getting food, I had a few minutes to myself.  There were some things that still bugged me.  She was abused in foster homes, but something didn't sit right about the fire that happened when she was 10.  She was obviously traumatized about it, but if it was a simple accident, why was she so traumatized?

I took out my laptop and opened it, immediately going to the nailliv database and from there, I hacked into the F.B.I database.  I'd looked at her file before, but only glanced at the one about the fire.  I typed in her name and her file popped up, but underneath was Beth Parker's file.  I opened it and found no indication that it wasn't an accident, except for the fact that there were little crime scene photos and no photos showing the body.  Odd.  Just as I was looking at the file, Josh suddenly walked in with the food.  He must have noticed the curious expression on my face, just as he always did.  We'd been friends since we were both 18.  By now, he could read me better than anyone.

"What is it?"  He asked, knowing something was wrong.

"There's something off about Beth Parker's file."  I said, exiting the page and shutting off the computer before I closed it and walked over to my friend.  "There's a locked file on there that I can't get into.  There are photos missing.  Do you know anyone that could get us into it?  It's also vitally important that Grace not know about this."  I whispered

"I think I know just the woman who can help.  She's actually a mole in the F.B.I, but this girl has her own damn agenda and her price is never cheap.  Her name is Kay.  I'll give her a call and see if she can help out.  I'll let you know if I find out anything."  He explained.

"Thank you.  Take your time.  There's no rush on this.  I'm just curious."  I said, giving him a small smile and a pat on the back before grabbing my cigarettes.

The bedroom door slid open as I stuck a cigarette in between my lips and stepped into the room.  I was just about to light it when I looked up and saw her lying on the bed in sheer black babydoll lingerie.  My jaw dropped and the cigarette fell out of my mouth.  I could hardly stop staring as she sat up in the bed and slowly swung her legs over the side.  Her light blonde hair fell in golden waves over her shoulders.  Her sapphire eyes glistened with lust and the blood-red color painted on her lips made them all the more kissable.

When other women would try to seduce me like this, I hated it.  All the other women I slept with were nothing short of whores.  Most of them were vain and had no brains whatsoever, so seeing her like this was confusing.  I'd never seen her like this, so it turned me on more than anything, but it also made me wonder why she was being this way.  Was she really this horny today?

She stood up from the bed while I quickly threw my pack and lighter to the side, continuing to stare at her as she neared me.

"Kitten?"  I questioned.

"I was waiting for you, Black Knight."  She responded.  When she said that, I could already feel myself getting hard.  I'd always hated that fucking code name, but when she said it, it made me want to jump her.

She had me back against the wall in less than a few seconds.  It was unlike her to be the one trying to seduce me, though she hardly had to try at all. The sheer fact that she stood in front of me dressed like that was enough.

"We didn't get to finish what we started earlier."  She added.  I was left fucking speechless when she put her hands on my chest, moving them slowly down over my abs until she reached the hem of my shirt. She raised my shirt as her small hands caressed my bare stomach and abs, moving them up to my chest. She stood on her toes pressed her lips against my bare chest and moved her lips down. I took my shirt off as she undid my belt, her breasts already level with my waist because of her short height.