Lim Heesun Seoul Concert (+ TaeSun moment #1)

2020-02-07

It was an amazing to Heesun, feeling hearing his voice in blast out of the Speakers in a empty arena during his 15th anniversary virtual concert, but it was even better because he was able to after 4 years sing two special songs, 'Don't forget' and 'Starlight' on stage with his girlfriend. At the time that the two songs were made Taeyeon never expected Heesun to ask her if he wanted to feature in one of his sons nor agree to feature in one of her songs.

The two spent days and nights playing with the tones that could be put with the lyrics as they sang. It was there where Taeyeon realized how mesmerising Heesun's voice really is in person and she enjoyed every tone, every word he sang.

Now 4 years later the two are in a relationship and both stood on the same stage and sang their songs, Taeyeon felt delighted. Their voices mixed well together. As soon s Taeyeon's part finished on 'Starlight' and she heard Heesun's voice fill the empty arena while his fans and friends watched online.

Taeyeon danced and twirled around the stage with a happy smile on her face and her eyes shining with delight. Heesun's fans noticed her expression and how Taeyeon and Heesun looked at each other with a look of pure love.

The next day the internet was full with many articles and posts about them and their little moment together. Many fans had taken a videos of the couple's stage together and posted it on internet with captions like:
"Is this what true love looks like?"

"You know when someone loves you, when they look at you like Heesun looks at Taeyeon."

"This is the romance I wanted to see."

"They are so in love at it is obvious UwU "

"I can't wait for the future when they get married and have cute babies together"

"If they ever break up I will never believe in love again"