HS and SM Announce That TaeSun have officially registered their marriage

2025-11-11

The agencies of Lim Heesun, 37, and Kim Taeyeon, 36, have just confirmed that the two officially registered their marriage.

However, neither of the agencies have released when the two had registered their marriage but it is thought to have happened in the last week or a few days after their Radio Interview at Kim Shin Young's 'Noon Song of Hope'.

Heesun's company HS Group released a statement saying the following:

"Hello. This is HS Group.

Our founder and CEO Lim Heesun has officiated his relationship with his fiancé Kim Taeyeon, they have recently finalised the registry of their marriage and they held a small event where only their families and very close friends partook in watching this small ceremony.

However they have both said that they are still set on having a formal wedding ceremony later on after the birth of their child, who is due to be born early next year. 

In respect to the couple and their growing family, we ask fans and reporters for the couple to be kind and understanding a wait for any other details that may come out.

Heesun will continue to work hard as a Founder/CEO to HS Group, a Solo artist and a soon-to-be new father.

We ask you to send the couple lots of blessings and messages of celebration and any form of malicious comments and/or rumours will be prosecuted in a court of justice.

Thank you."

HS GROUP

Meanwhile Taeyeon's Agency SM Entertainment released the following statement:

"Hello. This is SM Entertainment.

We would like to announce that Taeyeon and Lim Heesun have officially registered their marriage. However they have stated that they will still be having a formal celebration further down the line, their marriage registration was held privately with only their families and closest friends in attendance.

Taeyeon still will continue to work hard as a leader to Girls' Generation, a solo artist and a soon-to-be mother.

We ask you to send the couple lots of blessings and messages of celebration and that you all continue to support them

Thank you."

SM Entertainment

Congratulations to TaeSun! We wish you both the best!

Comment below your opinions