Lim Heesun talks about possible marriage and the future

2022/04/15

During the April 15 on a radio interview entrepreneur and veteran idol Lim Heesun looked at his love life and shared his thoughts on marriage

The singer-businessman from Jeju-do was on Kim Shin Young's 'Noon Song of Hope' radio station, when they got a call from a fan of Heesun asking him about his relationship with Girls' Generation's Taeyeon. Lim Heesun shared that his 4 year relationship with Taeyeon has made him the happiest he's been in a long time and that she is his missing piece that makes him happy, Heesun also shared how they have both helped each other through so much emotionally and mentally.

While watching him from her seat in the studio, Kim Shin Young commented, "He really is the type to meet one person for a long time, only looking at them."

After the question on how he was a good person to go to for dating advice, Heesun's fan carefully asked if he and his girlfriend had ever thought of the future and getting married to each other.

"I'm not going to lie I would love to [get married to her] in the future but at the moment we're both still young, in our early 30's and still at the peak of our careers," the singer answered. "Of course I know that we aren't getting any younger but at the moment I think we are so invested in our careers that it wouldn't be fair to each other if we got married at this point in time. For me...I feel like I don't want made her wait too long but at the same time I know that we also have so many responsibilities at this point in our careers and I don't want to hold her back from her career by marrying er now when she is at the peak of her solo career."

He explained that he kept thinking that he had to prepare more for his future with Taeyeon and future children before getting married, he also said that he is willing to wait however long until Taeyeon is ready to marry him as well. Kim Shin Young chimed in happily, "But the way I see it, you really love her."

Heesun responded blushing, "I really do, she makes me really really happy and makes me feel like a teenage boy again when I'm with her and I really love it everything there's things that she does that are just so cute to me and make me so happy while everyone else looks at me funny which I really don't mind like at all because she is the only person that can make me feel that way"

The Host Kim Shin Young commented, "Knowing Heesun for the amount of years I've know him for he doesn't fall in love easily, he likes to have a strong foundation with the female he is dating before they date and know her well, I'm not surprised that he wants to wait before he gets married.  He is a little like that, personality-wise he likes to think things out in the long run before he does it, he has always been a very thoughtful and thorough person."