TaeSun Engaement

2024/09/10

Lim Heesun seems to be having an exciting life lately what with the recent launch of the Ability Technology devision of H.S group in August and now a wedding announcement! On September 10, the singer-businessman wrote a long message to to all his fans on Instagram, letting them know that he will be tying the knot with his long term girlfriend of 5 years Kim Taeyeon from Girls' Generation

S group in August and now a wedding announcement! On September 10, the singer-businessman wrote a long message to to all his fans on Instagram, letting them know that he will be tying the knot with his long term girlfriend of 5 years Kim Taeyeon f...

He wrote:

"Hello everyone, I am writing this because I wanted to tell all of you first.

I have inspired by my wonderful girlfriend to write many of my songs like 'With you.' Taeyeon has been a close friend of mine for years and makes my life feel special in so many ways, she is the love of my life. We first started dating back in 2019 after we realized that we had feelings for each other, but there were some complications because of both of our busy lifestyles.

However, after a while, we finally became confident that we needed each other through our many conversations. At long last, she accepted my proposal today and we will be getting marrying soon.

We are both celebrities and will have to continue communicating with all of you, but would like to continue this on a more low key level to ensure that this time of our lives can be the most intimate and special experience for both of us. (Please help, too, reporters~ bow^^;;)

Therefore, please understand that we are thinking of having a quiet, private wedding with just our families and closest friends.

I'm really grateful for all of you for always giving me strength. As we promised, let's grow old together."

This is a very sweet Instagram and in response, a lot of both Taeyeon and Heesun's fans are already giving their sincere congratulations

This is a very sweet Instagram and in response, a lot of both Taeyeon and Heesun's fans are already giving their sincere congratulations. Both Taeyeon and Heesun are a very lucky people indeed and hopefully, their private life will be protected according to both their wishes!

Congratulations, TaeSun Couple!