The Council's Decision

So just incase you guys don't see it changed Kion's pride name. They're now the Warriors.

Third person view

The group of lions walked towards Priderock in silence. Simba and the other kings were towards the front of the group while kion was behind them with his pride behind him.

Each time he tried to move back to get to son, either the black furred or the dirty blonde furred lion blocked him and snarled at him.

Originally he's use the king card on them, but Kion's pride hasn't decided if they'll stay yet. If he pissed them off too early, then they'll up and leave.

Once Priderock got into view, two lionesses could be seen sparring. One was one of the former Outlanders and the other one was from Nguvu's pride.

Kion looked over at the blonde furred lion, who shook his head and chuckled some as did Kion.

"What's so funny?" Nguvu asked snarling slightly. Simba went to shut him up, but it was too late as Kion and the other lion stopped and stared at him.

"You guys don't really fight a lot, do you?" the blonde furred one asked. Simba shook his head as he went up to the two sparring lions.

"I can tell. Their stances are all wrong" he said looking them and their stances over. Simba let the comment slide as he was right. But Nguvu couldn't.

"Oh and you can do better?" he said. The blonde one raised an eyebrow before he looked at Kion, who nodded.

"Just don't kill them, alright" he said sitting down as his pride did the same. The other prides stopped doing their own things and began watching the sparring match. Shabaha and the female cub underneath her cheered for the lion. The lion stood tall and faced the two lions and waited.

"Wait, both of us?" the one from Simba's pride questioned when he hadn't said which one was first. He nodded. They both looked at each other before shrugging and rushing the lion.

The one from Simba's pride jumped at him first. But he just ducked underneath her and she went over him.

But this was a tactic that the prides had been working on. She then turned and tried to jump on his back as the one from Nguvu's pride jumped forwards.

The lion just casually slid underneath the lioness from Nguvu's pride and hit her stomach with a backpaw. The hit making her loose her target and slam into the other lioness.

"Yeah, go dad!" the little cub yelled making the rest of the Warriors laugh. The former Outlander got up from the two lioness pile and charged once more. Now mad.

She swiped at him multiple times. But for each swing he had a dodge. Finally he blocked her paw and hit her across the face, sending her backwards. However her back paw kicked out and she was able to hit him across the face. He froze for a second before growling lowly.

"Okay DJ, that's enough" Kion said only to be ignored as DJ jumped on the lioness, rolling around like he was actually fighting for blood.

"DJ?" he said unsure of what was wrong with one of his best enforcers. He then seen it. His eyes were blood red instead of hazel.

"Shit!" he yelled running towards the two. DJ pinned the lioness and opened his jaws wide, aiming for her throat. Ready to end this. Kion tackled him and the two rolled away. Kion pinned DJ on his back. But the blonde lion kept snapping and swiping at his leader.

"Hey! Now when someone takes my title away from me or you leave the pride, you can do whatever you what you want . Until then however, you will not disobey a direct order. Do you understand me?!" Kion yelled in the lion's face. That seemed to snap him out of it as he sighed and dropped his head to the ground.