{Two: Face to Face}

CORBYN

Before changing, I walk over to my window and look out of it after pulling my shirt off. 

And I saw her.

I wish I asked her what her name was earlier. But it kinda seemed like she was nervous. Like something was holding her back from...whatever it was she was trying to get to.

But she was straight forward also, not afraid to speak her mind; I could tell without even knowing her.

As I looked at her, she was putting on a crop top and shorts. Her body caused me to continue analyzing her as she straightened her hair.

No doubt about it; she was a beautiful young woman.

Everything about her was beautiful: her talents, her hair, her dimples, and just...her, if that makes any sense.

I stopped staring when she looked up and I could see her admiring me out of the corner of my eye. 

I unbutton my pants to tease and her blinds close as I look up.

I chuckle at her and close my blinds too. 

I take off my pants and lay down after turning off the nights.

Who is she? 

I plan stopping by tomorrow, maybe we can go out for coffee.

That is, if she wants to...

NOAH

I wake up and get ready for the day. 

I walk up to my blinds and open them. His blinds weren't open and I sigh of relief.

I turn on Erotic City by Prince and start making a choreography. (when you hear the song it can be any type of dance that you would make)

I kept practicing and finally finished for the day. I grab some water and drink it as I look out my window. 

Bad fucking luck.

He was standing there, smiling at me, giving me another thumbs up.

I smile, tilting my head down to my feet, tucking my hair behind my ear. Its hard not to fall for him.

I look up and he was gone. I sigh and get in the shower.  

I get ready and put on a red crop top with high waist jeans shorts and a jacket wrapped around my waist with knee high converse.

I grab my guitar and walk downstairs. I check my schedule and I had no appointments today or tomorrow. I put my phone in my pocket and the doorbell rings. 

I scurry to the door and open it. 

He was standing at my door with that smile on his face.