{Four: Can't Hide It For Much Longer}

MONDAY 12:00 PM

Today.

Today is the day I'm gonna tell him. 

I'm gonna get my shit together, be myself, and finally tell Corbyn how I feel.

I put on my Nike crop top with jeans and tims.

I fix my hair and put on a little bit of makeup then I look in the mirror, questioning if I was actually ready to tell him.

Don't do this, Noah.

Too bad, I was gonna do it no matter what my thoughts were telling me.

I take a deep breath and walk downstairs. I walk outside and next door. I walk up to the door and take another deep breath, yes, I was nervous as fuck, but no, I won't regret doing this.

I knock softly on the door only twice and waited nervously. The door opened and my heart dropped when it wasn't Corbyn.

It wasn't Daniel.

It wasn't Jonah, Jack, or Zach.

Instead, it was a girl with short brown hair, pretty brown eyes, and her makeup was perfect.

I felt kind of awkward but I got the courage to say what I came for.

"Is Corbyn here?" I ask as she smirks. 

"Yeah. My boyfriend is here. But the real question is: who are you?" she asks.

"I-uh-I live next door...I'm a friend of the boys. I also helped them get their band started...I just wanted to talk him about something important..." I say as she nods.

"What is this important thing you wanted to talk to him about?" she asks.

Her questions made me nervous and even started to piss me off.

"Listen, it's none of your business what I need to talk to him about. I didn't say I needed to talk you did I?" I ask as Corbyn walks up to the door. 

"Hey Noah. What brings you by?" he asks with his smile. 

Every time I saw it, I fell in love with him even more, so it drew a smile on my face.

"Um, you know...it doesn't matter anymore... I'm sure you guys have things to do... I don't want to waste any more of your time." I say turning around but he grabs my arm and turns me back towards him.

"Yes, it does matter. What's up?" he asks walking up to me and I back up. 

"It's nothing. I just wanted to stop by..." I say and it started raining. 

"You wanna come inside and meet everyone? This is Christina, my girlfriend and a few of her friends are inside." Corbyn says as I chuckle to hold back the tears ready to burst inside of me. 

"I think you guys will be good friends." he says. 

"Yeah, no we won't." Christina says as I nod. 

"I'm gonna go home." I say as Christina smiles. 

"You should before you embarrass yourself." she says as Corbyn looks at her and I take a deep breath holding in the tears.

I cross my arms and Corbyn tries to grab my hand but I back up.

"I'll see you later." I say, crossing my arms, rubbing them with both hands as I walk off the porch and finally I could silently release my tears.

I hold my sleeve with my fingers and use the fabric on my palm to wipe my face that was drowning in tears. I could barely walk straight and I got soaking wet.

I walk in my house and slam the front door. I lock it and storm upstairs into my room. I also slam that door and I look out my window.

I see Corbyn talking to Christina and they look at me. I turn my head so that Corbyn wouldn't see me crying and hurried to close the blinds. I didn't care if Christina knew or saw me crying. Corbyn couldn't see it.

I sit on my bed and sigh. I grab my guitar and start playing It's You by Ali Gatie.

The doorbell rang and I wipe my tears. I get up and walk downstairs. It rings again causing me to groan angrily. 

"I'm coming!" I yell and I open the front door.

"What?!" I yell without actually looking at who it was and when I did I felt bad. 

"Are you okay?" he asks as I sigh.

"I'm fine, Bean." I say as Corbyn shakes his head.

"No, you're not. Please tell me what's wrong..." he begs and I look at him.

"It's just, I wish you would've told me you had a girlfriend...so I could see if she wanted any type of lessons." I say as he sighs.

"I know that voice. You don't have to lie if something is bothering you..." Corbyn says as I smile softly.

"That's one thing I love about you, Corbyn. You never take no for an answer. You always have to know what's bothering your friends." I say as he nods.

"Not just my friends, you especially... You're an important part of my life." he says as I chuckle softly.

"Thanks Corbyn but it's nothing." I say as he sighs.

"If you say so. Can we do something later on? Maybe go out to have lunch?" he asks as I shrug.

"I have a feeling since your girlfriend doesn't like me, she probably won't like that." I say as he rolls her eyes.

"I'll worry about her. If she doesn't like me having friends that are girls, she's gonna have to deal with it. Because I can't lose a friend like you." he says as I smile and he does too, pulling out an umbrella.

"Can we go now? I honestly need to get away from her right now." he says as I sigh.

"I'm sorry Corbyn. Not today. I really don't feel well..." I say as he smiles.

"It's okay. Take all the time you need. I'll be here if you need me." he says as I smile.

"Thanks, Bean." I say as he nods and walks away, pretty disappointed.

I sigh and close the door. I walk upstairs and open the blinds. I sit on a beanbag with my guitar and play until I see Christina taking off her shirt and Corbyn walking in the room.

He looks at me and I wave. He waves back and Christina looks at me. She kisses him and he kisses her back.

She closes the blinds and I look down. I started to cry again and fell asleep on the beanbag.