{Five: I Don't Want Anyone Else}

MONDAY 6:00 PM

I sit on my bed still crying.

It's been that kind of day you know.

This didn't feel real at all.

I get a call from Spencer and I roll my eyes. I answer it and put it on speaker.

"What?" I ask.

"Please, hear me out." he says.

"No! You hear ME out! Do you know how much grief you caused me? I made a promise to myself to never fall in love again because you cheated on me with my sister and made me look like the suspect!" 

"Thanks to you, I've been trying to stop myself from loving a really amazing boy but I can't take it anymore! I don't give two fucks about my promise! I don't care about anyone else! I don't want you Spencer! I only want him! And I need to tell him!" 

I hung up as quickly as possible and I catch my breath.

I hear a knock at my front door and I shoot up from my bed. I quickly freshen up and throw on a long sleeve shirt with jeans and a hoodie.

I rush downstairs and open the door.

It was Corbyn and he smiles holding an umbrella.

"Can we go out today? Please? I need to get away from Christina." he says as I smile.

"Of course Bean." I say as he smiles widely.

"Let me go get my shoes." I say as he nods.

I walk upstairs and put on my shoes. I clean up my face and walk downstairs. I walk out and lock the door.

Corbyn puts the umbrella over us as we start walking. We talked in deep conversation like always and I felt something in my hand.

I look down and see Corbyn holding my hand. His grip tightens and I smile.

He's everything I wanted.

But I couldn't have him because he belonged to someone else.

We get to a cafe and he opens the door for me. I smile and walk in. We get a table and we talk.

We order and Corbyn makes me laugh by saying stupid things and doing funny stuff.

At this point I didn't care about Christina, I was just gonna tell him. I just wanted to tell him.

Not right now.

We ate and continued walking around afterwards. It started getting dark and I saw the lights in the park.

The nighttime river walk was one of my favorite things to do.

I grab Corbyn's hand and we run towards the park. We stop on the bridge and catch our breath.

"Jeez you didn't have to run." he says chuckling and I laugh.

"Sorry. This is just a really big deal for me. I love seeing this." I say and the water lights up.