{Eleven: Expect The Unexpected}

CORBYN 2:55 pm

After Jonah forcefully pulls the sheets off of me, I wince at the cool air in the room as it hits my bare skin, considering I only had my boxers and socks on.

"Get up!" Jack says standing on my bed and jumping up and down.

I groan loudly and he stops as I sit up.

"Fine... Get out so I can get dressed.." I say tiredly as they cheer and walk out, Jonah closing the door since he was the last one out of the room.

I pull myself out of bed and walk up to my dresser. I grab a fresh pair of boxers and I walk to my closet, grabbing a white tee with grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

I take a brief shower and get put, brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant, then putting on my outfit.

I walk down the stairs and saw the boys. waiting at the front door.

"Where do you want to go?" Daniel asks while Jonah opens the door and Jack pushes me out of it.

"You guys invite me out and don't even know where we're going?" I ask, muttering.

"How about we go to the cafe, wake up a little, then find something to do like go grocery shopping?" Zach suggest as I sigh and shrug.

We get in the car and Jonah drives to the Cafe down the street. 

When we arrive, we get out and walk inside. 

I take a brief look around the cafe and I see Noah taking someone's order at the counter. I sigh as the boys push me towards the counter and stood behind me as the customer in front of me finishes the order.

I was getting nervous as the person in front of me walked down the counter, waiting for his order, while I stepped forward and Noah looked up at me.

NOAH 

As I look up from the register, ready to greet the next customer with a simple "Good afternoon, how may I help you?" but when I saw who it was it got slightly awkward again.

"Hey..." Corbyn says as I smile nervously.

"Hey Bean." I say as he smiles.

It was a small silence as we both look at each other.

"Are you gonna order anything?" I ask breaking the silence as I give the last customer his order. 

"Uh, yeah. I'll just have the usual, you know my favorite. I don't know what the boys want..." he says as I smirk looking behind him. 

"I don't think they want anything." I say through a chuckle as Corbyn looks around then outside, to see the boys giving him a thumbs ups.

He rolls his eyes and I giggle.

"Is that all?" I ask as he nods and grabs his wallet.

"Large or small?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter.." he says.