Chapter 30 - We'll Be...Okay

Jungkook's POV

Tae and I sat in his appa's car as he drove us to my dorm while having a question session with me. "So Jungkook, you really had a cru-" "APPA." Taehyung almost yelled politely and I was a blushing mess. Mr. Kim laughed. "Okay, so I know, you're really a good guy for our Taebear, and I don't mind as long as he is happy.. Here we are." Mr. Kim said and I recognized the building. "Appa, you can go to your office, we will go from here." Taehyung said and smiled. I'm awestruck at their family love. "Okay, be safe you both." He said and hugged Taehyung. "Bye~" Taehyung waved at his father who drove off to his office.

"Kookie, quickly collect your bag, we gotta go soon hm?" Taehyung said and kissed my nose. I quickly skipped to my dorm with Tae following me. But something made me stop breathing. I gulped hard and saw appa waiting there, hands crossed under his chest. "Oh? Knew you would come here." Appa said as he walked towards me. Taehyung arrived and appa's eyes went straight to him. "Brought your gay fag here too hm?" He said and I was terrified, my heart beating so fast, my mind was going blank.

"Mr. Jeon, please, don't do this to Jungkook, he is YOUR son!" Taehyung said but I was frozen due to terror, I couldn't even move any part of my body. "IT'S BETWEEN ME AND MY SON, DON'T INTERRUPT YOU FAG!" My father yelled and I was having a headache now. I couldn't see properly anymore as I tumbled from my spot. "Jungkook?  JUNGKOOK WHAT-" The voice got distant as everything went black.

Taehyung's POV

I unwilligly argued with Mr. Jeon as I heard awkward footstep sounds. I looked at Jungkook who was tumbling and ran to hold him. "Jungkook? JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY? KOOKIE??" I shook him as he fell into my arms. I sprayed some water on him from my bottle but he didn't wake up. "Kookie, Kookie wake up!" I kept shaking him. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing out of my eyes as I looked at Mr. Jeon. "Mr. Jeon at least have the courtesy to take him to a hospital you are his father!"
Mr. Jeon stood still and without any further argument I rushed him to the nearest hospital.

They admitted him in the Emergency as I waited outside impatiently, tears flowing rapidly. It didn't take long before the doctor came out. "Um.... Relatives?" He asked and I stood up hopefully. "I'm.... his boyfriend." I said not realising what I'm saying. The doctor held my shoulders. "He had an anxiety attack, he is okay now, but make sure he doesn't have any stress and only receives happiness, else his condition will worsen, there won't be any need for medicines." He said as Jungkook's past story flashed in my mind. "O-okay." I said and the doctor allowed me to go in after transferring him a ward. I saw Jungkook lying on the bed, his eyes wide open.
"Jungkook....." I said in a whispery voice and tears automatically flowed out of my eyes. I hugged him and Jungkook smiled and patted my head. "I'm okay Tae..." I pulled away and wiped my tears. "You know I was so worried and after thinking about your story I-I couldn't control my tears." I said and caressed his face.

"I'm okay Tae.... I didn't overdose anything, just consider that I slept for a long time." He said and I smiled a bit. "You know, you're my everything, this is for you." (A/N: Sowy I had to😅) I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead, his nose, cheeks and just below his lips. "Tae.." Jungkook said and before I could even look at him, he pulled me from my nape and smashed his lips with mine. I closed my eyes and went with the flow, as I played with his hair. I pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes. "What happened that you collapsed?" I asked, not wanting to tell him about his anxiety attack. "I was just frozen at my father's appearance and all that stuff..." He said and I knew now what was wrong.

So it is because of his parents.

"Kookie, I'll come back in a minute." I took out his phone from my bag, which I took when he collapsed and dialed a number in a rush.

"Hello? Mrs. Jeon?"
___________________________________________
I'm trying to get it further 😛😛
Stay good blossoms.. Love ya❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤