Chapter 64 - Chaotic

Author's POV

A year later>>>>>

To say the least, everything had changed, EVERY THING. You won't believe me, but now, Jin and Namjoon were married, Yoongi and Jimin were officially boyfriends and Taekook were the same derpy cuddly boyfriends they always are. Talking about their bakery, many of its branches were opened in the whole country with many people employed. Things were all good, they weren't rich, but had just enough money as a normal middle-class person. They were satisfied with what they had and did not like boasting off about their riches even if they would have got them. They had chosen this career as their dream and they were really happy about it. Everyone was happy with what they were doing, including Yoongi who had become a producer now.

Hobi still wasn't in a relationship with anyone but had a cute puppy named Mickey, who lived with him in his apartment. He was really happy with Mickey and really did not want to start a relationship now.

It was March, the wind from the fans gently blowing Jungkook's hair as he walked around the mall, not knowing what to search for. They had a holiday that day and that's why they decided to buy the important things from the mall. "Jeon Jungkook can you now tell me why did you come all the way to Yoongi's studio to call me for some 'important' work?" Jimin asked, trustfrated by the amount of times he already asked the question and getting a small 'I'll just tell.' as an answer everytime. "You need to tell me else I'm going-" "Wait, do you think they sell good jewelry here?" Jungkook asked, staring at a beautifully decorated jewelry shop with his cute doe eyes.

"Whom are you buying it for?" Jimin asked, looking at the various bracelets hanging in the showcase behind the glass door. Jungkook's ears turned red. "J-Just tell me if you think there is good jewelry in here." He said, as Jimin looked at him, completely baffled. "Tell me who is it for? Your eomma?" He asked and the bulb of Jungkook's mind lit. "Yeah..." He said and Jimin smiled. "Your eomma would LOVE this. It's really nice of you to gift something like this to your eomma. Well great!" Jimin said, smiling. "Okay, and you said you wanted to buy some audio devices, clothes and green tea for Yoongi hyung right?" "Oh snap, yes I'll buy them and I'll wait for you at the counters okay?" With that, Jimin hurriedly left and Jungkook smiled, knowing Jimin would take a lot of time.

After sometime, Jungkook came out of the shop, a cute bunny smile on his face as he looked at the box, beautifully gift-wrapped by a purple gift-wrapping paper. "I already sent gifts to eomma, now...." He smiled and put it inside the paper bag he had brought along with him.

"You done?????!!??" Jimin asked as soon as he saw Jungkook walking down the stairs to reach the ground floor. "Yep." Jungkook replied when he was nearby Jimin. "What did you buy?" Jimin asked, eyes searching everywhere, curiosity dripping from his voice. "It's a secret, I told you it's for eomma, but I can't tell you what it is." Jungkook said and Jimin huffed, muttering an 'okay' after which, the two left for their homes.

Jungkook entered his home and looked around everywhere carefully to know where Taehyung was. He didn't find him in the living room so he checked their bedroom, only to find that Taehyung was bathing in the bathroom. Jungkook smirked and quickly ran towards the other bathroom without making any noise and quickly hid the box in an empty shampoo bottle after putting it inside a plastic bag. He had already cleared out the remaining shampoo from the bottle which was negligible tbh.

Jungkook smiled as he wrote on the bottle- 'Tae don't throw this, I need to use it later for something.' Jungkook was confident that Taehyung wouldn't even doubt it coz it had become a habit of theirs to stick notes to not throw things that seemed useless if they wanted to inform the other just in case they intend to throw them away. He smiled and walked up to their bedroom again.

"Tae I'm backkkkkkkk!~" Jungkook said in a cute voice as he heard a giggle from inside after the sound of the shower quietened down. "I'll just come there bunny, wait a minute.~" Taehyung said as Jungkook quickly changed his clothes and plopped onto the bed. After sometime, Taehyung came out with almost dry hair, and only his boxers on. Now it was normal for them to see each other naked, but ofc they didn't do anything of that sort yet. Even if they did, I'll give them their privacy.

"Aw my bunny looking so cute.~" Taehyung said and cutely did the chin thing he always does to Jungkook. "Quickly dry yourself, today's been tiring and I miss your warmth." Jungkook said, stretching as he grabbed a pillow but wasn't satisfied. "Just wait Kookie, lemme wear my clothes." Taehyung said, slipping on his blue Tata pyjamas and shirt. Then he climbed onto the bed and of course they cuddled happily, enjoying each other's embrace.

A few days later>>>>>

Jungkook woke up smiling as he checked the date. He was really very happy. He looked at Taehyung sleeping beside him with his arms wrapped loosely around Jungkook, his pink lips parted a bit and his legs all over Jungkook's. Jungkook gently caressed Taehyung's hair and when he saw that they still had 10 minutes left until the alarm tears their ears again, he cuddled back into the warm Taehyung. Of course those 10 mins passed by like 10 secs as Jungkook woke up and Tae did too, dismissing the alarm. "Good morning Tae.~" Jungkook said and he received a peck from Taehyung on his forehead as a reply. "Good morning my bunny.~ Now let's get ready hm? Today you are going out with Jimin and your high school friends, you need to get ready quick, right?" Taehyung said, ruffling Jungkook's almost entangled sleepy hair. "Yeah, and today we're eating out too!" Jungkook said, smiling brightly. "Yes, our date.~" Taehyung said, smiling as he looked at Jungkook fondly. They had went on many dates earlier too, but today, it was gonna be different. "Okay so let's start." He said and Jungkook got up, looking forward to the wonderful day ahead of him.
___________________________________________

Idk what was I even doing in this part bUT IM SO SOWY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAD EXAMS AND EXAMS SUCK. BTW I love and purple y'all so much, if I could, I would hug all the sorrows outta your life, but since I can't, take my sarangs my cuties~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜