Chapter 47 - This Is Our Time

Jungkook's POV

We all breathed in the fresh air along with Tae, who smiled beautifully. "Okay, now we have to do everything. Since Namjoon hyung is in college, Jin hyung you will call him at night when we will execute our plan." Jin hyung nodded. "Jin hyung, you take Tae home so that you can meet your family and do all that stuff...and make sure to tell them everything about what's happening and console them for it. Remember to feed Tae enough.." I said and Tae smiled. "Don't worry Jungkook, everything will be fine." Jin hyung said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Now Hoseok hyung, you go to your dorm to bring those four mics and Jimin, Yoongi hyung and I will buy the rest quickly from the shop you told us." Hoseok hyung smiled and ran away to his dorm. "Wait ISN'T IT HERE-" "I DON'T GO TO THIS UNIVERSITY!"  He yelled and I frowned. "So sad....okay you both go fast and we will also run!" We said goodbye to Tae and Jin hyung and ran to the shop. "Jimin, your parents allowed you?" I asked, being happy that my own parents allowed me....but I didn't tell them whatever I was doing, I just told them I had to talk to him..... "Yeah! Now let us buy quick!" We bought them, though a bit expensive, but worth it.

(A/N : Sorry I'm not including what happened at Taehyung's home it's obvious>>>>>)

8:30 pm>>>>>>>

Namjoon hyung came running as we all waited for him. "You're late." Jin hyung said and Namjoon hyung looked up. "Sorry, I was just doing some work and I had to arrange all your absences so it took time..." "It's okay Namjoon hyung, it's not too late now." Jimin said and we hummed. "Okay, first everyone, check if your earbuds and mics are working properly or not, especially you Jungkook." Hoseok hyung said and we all checked it. Everyone gave a thumbs up.

"Jungkook, eomma appa allowed us to come here but warned me to keep Tae somewhere very safe, you know...." I looked at Tae and hugged him. "Jin hyung, keep him with you, you all should also be hidden, hide in those bushes." I said and they did so. "Can you see us?" I heard Yoongi hyung's voice which was coming from my earbuds. "No." I spoke in my mic and I saw a thumbs up popping up from the bushes. "Okay, now let's start-" "Now only? It's barely 8:40..." I heard Jimin and sighed. "The earlier, the better, fighting!" I whispered slowly and walked inside the gates as I heard a mixed "fighting" back. "Hyungs, don't speak at once, else I won't be able to hear anything and don't say anything while I'm talking to Minho." I said and heard Namjoon hyung's "okay".

I gulped and walked in as I heard Tae's voice. "Jungkook, I love you, you can do it, do your best." I whispered it back and smiled. I neared the main door and checked my phone, earbuds and mic.

Perfect.

I took a deep breath and walked towards Byeomgyu who was standing outside the main door of the house and raised an eyebrow. "Jeon Jungkook." I said confidently and he immediately allowed me to go ahead. I pressed the doorbell button and waited to see a disgusting sight.

Minho, wearing a bathrobe with half wet hair came up to the door and smirked. "Awww my kitten missed me so much that you came before the time?~ Come in now...I'm impatient...my kitten looking all cute~" He whispered and pulled me by my right upper arm. He sat on the couch and I stood there, not knowing what to do. "What does my kitten wanna take?~" He asked and I thought of something to say. "I'm thirsty-" "Oh...you know baby, my mouth's really wet, you can-" I coughed and tried not to throw up. "Water will do." I said in a plain tone and he smirked.

When does this idiot stop smirking!!!??!

"Hydrate yourself kitten, you'll need it... I'll leave you panting...." He said while handing me a glass of water and I rolled my eyes mentally and ignored it. Minho then went to his bedroom and I immediately threw the water outside a window, wonder what he may have mixed in it? He came back again, his bathrobe loosened as he walked towards me.