Chapter 51 - Working

Author's POV

Soon Mr. Dohyun came and saw the 5 boys standing there, immediately bowing on seeing him. "Thank you for helping me by working here, because of you it will open sooner than I thought!" Yoongi smiled and said. "Thank you for giving us a chance to help you." Mr. Dohyun led them inside after opening the shutter. "If there's a glass door, then why a shutter?" Jungkook asked and Mr. Dohyun smiled. "It's just there until the bakery opens....temporarily, now come in!" They all entered the shop and everyone's eyes balled out as they looked at the beautiful interior of the bakery.

temporarily, now come in!" They all entered the shop and everyone's eyes balled out as they looked at the beautiful interior of the bakery

"It is so nice....I would love to work here forever....." Jimin said.....drooling over the beautiful interior. "The air is so fresh!" Hobi said, taking a deep breath. "It would feel so nice here with the fragrance of all those baked delicacies!" Taehyung said happily. "I've wanted to open it soon since I spent a lot of money on its interior....but I couldn't find people to help me...but thanks to you now!" Mr. Dohyun said and let the boys roam around for a while.

Jimin walked around and then suddenly realised something. He called everyone in and whispered. "Guys....this place is really good and I want to work here.....but we don't know much about baking, what are we gonna show to him today?" Everyone sighed except Taehyung. "I had asked Jin hyung for a cake recipe while we were waiting after explaining- oh?" His phone went off and he saw a notification from Jin. He smiled. "He has sent me a recipe!" He whispered happily and high-fived everyone. "You are great...we will do this today and then keep learning!" Hobi said and they nodded.

"So that time you were texting Jin hyung...." Jungkook said and Jimin smirked. "Yeah Taehyung that's why I guess he was sulking..." Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him, ears getting pink. Taehyung brought his face near Jungkook's and Jungkook's breath got stuck in his throat due to the surprise. His eyes were wide open, breathing getter faster, face getting redder. "You were?" He whispered and Jungkook, being too nervous and shocked, couldn't even move his eyes. "Don't worry.....you're gonna get your time with me Kookie.~" He whispered and moved away. Jungkook regained his breath, looked at everyone and then hung his head. "He's caught off guard...Taehyung you know this is our workplace....." Yoongi said and Taehyung mumbled a little 'sorry' and then held Jungkook's hand and smiled at him. "Okay...let's go to Mr. Dohyun now..." Hobi said and they nodded.

"Are you guys okay with this?" Mr. Dohyun asked and they smiled and nodded. "We love this place! We're ready to work here!" Hobi said proudly. "Okay, so come with me.....I need to know what all you can make....then I can keep you." He said and everyone's expression saddened a bit. "I know it's a bit...stressful, but I need to do this, give your best!" Mr. Dohyun said, trying to cheer them up and they smiled a little. "Okay so....who will do what?" Jimin asked and Mr. Dohyun thought for a while. "I need someone at the counter, bakers and a waiter......" "We will bake!" Vminkook said and looked at Hobi and Yoongi who smiled and gave a sign of agreement. "I'll hold the counter then..." Hobi said and Yoongi smiled. "I'll be the waiter then." He said and Mr. Dohyun smiled. "Nice! Okay so...Jung Hoseok? You'll give me an interview and then I'll decide...don't worry okay? Be calm." He said and took Hobi outside and asked him some questions.

After sometime>>>>>>>

Everyone was worried about Hobi's interview as they paced around, sometimes peeking outside, sometimes revising the cake recipe and sometimes giving each other confidence. Soon Mr. Dohyun entered, smiling along with a smiling Hobi as everyone looked at them, hoping for the best. "Guys he's great! His happy vibe will make the customers so happy....He is selected!" Mr. Dohyun said and everyone hugged Hobi. "Now you guys do your best!~" Hobi said and then Mr. Dohyun called Yoongi and interviewed him. He asked him to hold the plate and glasses and was impressed by his style. "The way you hold everything so carefully and gracefully....it's really unique." "Yeah, he has played sooooo many instruments that his fingers literally glide everywhere." Taehyung said and Mr. Dohyun smiled. "He's also selected!" They happily hugged once again.

"Now the main thing...you guys wanna bake right? I know you must not have had much experience but I hope you can make something now? Don't worry I'll give you sometime to learn various stuff to bake but I need to see your base....how you work, how you decorate and if you make a mess." He giggled and the three smiled shyly. "Okay so first go there....you will bake in the main room later, and show me what you will do." He said and the three went with him after earning a good luck from their hyungs.

The three walked nervously behind him as they came near another glass door, leading to a small room. "I'll stay outside and watch you guys....keep calm and do your best, okay? Ingredients for basic baking are here, now show your true baker!" He said and walked out. The three took a deep breath and after Taehyung told them the recipe, they started making the cake. Taehyung and Jungkook made the cake batter while Jimin prepared the icing and other decorations. They tasted the batter and were satisfied by it. After putting it in for baking, not before checking the temperature and time over a thousand times.....they cleaned the flour and cocoa from their hands and aprons and washed the utensils.

They sat and waited for the cake to bake completely after cleaning the table too. Soon it was fully baked and Jungkook carefully took it out, wearing the microwave glove. Taehyung grabbed the icing bag but Jimin stopped him. He inserted a toothpick and when it came out clean, he allowed him to decorate the cake. They decorated it beautifully and added chocolate flakes, some chocolate rolls with chocolate and vanilla chips. They smoothened the icing from the sides and after ensuring that it was okay, they took a deep breath and called Mr. Dohyun in.

"Your preparation is good!" He smiled, giving the three some hope. He then tasted it and smiled again. "It tastes great! I'm sure you three will bake numerous kinds of cakes and what not in the future! You're also hired!" He said and the three hugged. "Yay! Thank you Mr. Dohyun!" Jungkook said and bowed.
"Your attitude is also very polite. We will open it next month on the first Monday...I hope you can learn something till then, else I will also teach you if you want!" He said and they nodded.

"What timings are appropriate to you?" "Since we are college students....we can work for less time....5 to 8." Jimin said...a bit sad. "It's okay! Some of my friends and I will be here in the day......we needed help but now that you all are here, it's easy! Even if you would want to fully work here, you're welcome!" "Thank you Mr. Dohyun, you're such an understanding and happy person....we would love to work with you in the future." Taehyung said and bowed.

"You're such nice kids...now go home and enjoy and learn! I'll be happy to teach you some baking, you're welcome anytime!" They all thanked Mr. Dohyun and then left. "I'm so happy!" Hobi said and started dancing. "Hyung, you're good at dance!" Jungkook said and Hobi smiled. "I learn it in my free time." "I'm happy that our parents allowed us to do it." Jimin said. "Okay, now we gotta learn some baking, Taehyung, you should keep asking Jin hyung..." Yoongi said and Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Great, now I hope I don't drool over my own baking..." Taehyung said and they happily went back to their dorms.
___________________________________________

I don't know what I'm doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So guys....I love you, I purple you, love yourself and stay safe petals....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️