Chapter 35 - Fun Together pt.1

Later in the afternoon>>>>>

Taehyung's POV

I paced back and forth the living room as I waited for everyone.

DiNg dOnGgggGgG

I rushed towards the door to see who came up first. I wasn't AS happy as I should've been when I saw Jimin standing there with a bag of Kookies. Sorry I mean cookies.

I'm thinking too much about Kook now....

"Hey Tae! Am I the first one here?" Jimin asked peeking inside. "Yeah-" I suddenly felt someone jump up my back and I was shocked by the sudden action. "What-" "Doesn't seem like it." Jimin said and I looked at who jumped up on me and I smiled bright as I saw Kookie's bunny face beside me. "Hyungie~~~" He said in such a cute way, I kissed his cheek.

"Ahem." Jimin cleared his throat and I chuckled. "You weren't THIS happy to see ME, what a betrayal I feel." Jimin said and fake cried. We chuckled at him. "By the way wHEN DID YOU GUYS START ALL THIS COUPLE STUFF HUH???" I scratched my head. "Ummmm..... It's complicated." I stuck my tongue out and let him in. "Not like I wanna know all that cringey stuff like 'I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and then we got lost'." Jimin said and kept the cookies on the table.

"Oh Jimin, oh Jungkook, you guys are here already! Well welcome!" Jin hyung welcomed him and Jimin smiled. "Learn something from your hyung Taehyung, at least he knows how to greet guests." I snorted. "You were born to get disrespected by me." I said and looked elsewhere. "whAT THE HELL-" Jimin said and grabbed my head and started bending it behind. "Ah Jimin ah AHHH YOU DIDN'T BRING YOONGI HYUNG ALONG-" I said and he quickly leaved my head as I fixed my hair and stuff. "H-He will come alone." Jimin said and I had a funny idea. "wHy aRe yOu bLuShiNg JiMiN hmmmmmmmm?? " I asked and he yanked my arm. "Stop it."

DiNg dOnGgGGgggGg

Again the door bell rang and Jungkook opened it before I could. And everyone went silent on seeing Mr. Kim. "Good afternoon Mr. Kim." We all said and he smiled. "I'm here as friends to y'all, so for now, can you all just call me Namjoon hyung?" He said and we all looked at each other. "We'll try N-Namj-joon h-hyung." I tried to speak but it felt too awkward. "Don't worry, I'm just 3 years older than you. But in college you need to call me Mr. Kim only." He laughed and we all were happy from his outgoing mood. He went inside and then greeted Jin hyung. I cringed when they started doing THEIR couple stuff.

"Only Yoongi hyung is left AHHHH." Jungkook said as he munched on some Doritos that he brought along, almost 4 huge packets......

He must love Doritos...

DiNg dOnGgGGgggGg

This time Jimin ran up and as soon as he opened the door, he hugged the person standing there. "You took so long Yoongi." He said and I whispered in his ear. "Already dropping the honorifics huuuhhhhh.." He gave me glare as I gave him my dorky face. "I wanted to sleep but you asked me to come here so I came." Yoongi hyung said in a tone which lacked energy.

"So now that everyone's here, let's eat lunch first!" Jin hyung exclaimed and we all cheered, knowing that Jin hyung's cooking is no joke. I saw what all he had prepared and lit up when I saw Japchae.
"Hyuuuuuung you knew~~" I said as I groaned at the delicious smell of Japchae. "I know it all Tae, you're my bro." Jin hyung smiled and served everyone. "You can be a great wife and eomma." Mr. Kim, uhhh Namjoon hyung said as everyone looked at him weirdly and Jin hyung blushed. "Not here Joonie.." He whispered but enough for us to hear as we looked at each other knowingly.

"Hmmmmm~ hyung this is delicious." Jungkook said, stuffing jjajjangmyeon in his mouth. I drooled at the sight of Japchae in front of me. I stuffed it in my mouth and savoured its delicious taste. "I hope you all enjoy it." Jin hyung said, coming out of the kitchen with six banana milks. "Hyung, I loooooove banana milk! ~~" Jungkook exclaimed like a happy child and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Jin hyung you can really open a restaurant and you'll get paid more than this teacher job." Jimin said and we all gulped looking at Mr. Kim, UHHHHHH Namjoon hyung, who smiled and agreed. "I mean yeah, what they're saying is absolutely correct but don't leave this job, else.... " He gave Jin hyung a look and he instantly smiled weirdly. "Kimjoon, sorry, Namjoon hyung, you are really young to be a Principal." Jungkook said and we all hummed. "You know, yeah, I'm tired of getting a job at such a young age just because I have great IQ and I passed college fast enough but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't live my life it's too overdosed on me and I am so tired like I should be with you guys in your class but I'm your teacher what is life what am I." He ranted and we looked at him wide eyed.

"Namjoon hyung, we can really get along well... " I said confidently and he smiled again. "I'm happy if you guys can treat me as your friend, I'm almost your age." He said and we all looked at Yoongi hyung who was silent. "Why don't you speak anything Yoongi hyung? " I asked and he sighed. "I don't like to talk much. I wanna be a rock and I really miss my bed rn. I need to sleep I've already wasted a lot of my energy on you idiots." He said and Namjoon hyung whispered. "Is he always like this?" Jimin nodded and we all chuckled except Yoongi hyung.
___________________________________________

Have fun guys! And as I said, I'll try to update ASAP but the stupid assignments are killing me😭😭

So take care of yourself everyone, and love everyone and spread your looooooooooooove, tysm, borahae, love ya cute dumplings~~~~❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤❤😍💜😘❤😍💜😘❤😍💜😘❤😍💜😘