| 5 |

Author's POV

It was 6am and Viraaj was already up. He saw Myra was still sleeping her one leg is on the pillow which she had kept in between her hand and chest.

He was sleeping on the couch.
So that means the whole bed is hers.

He adored her for sometime and smiled unknowingly.

Why r u smiling like an idiot?
'Becoz u r one of them. Idiot.' His subconscious replied on behalf of him.

He let that thought go and went in the washroom.

As the drops of water touched his body he remembered yesterday's incident.

That he forgot to ask Myra about that Boy.

He came out of the washroom, but his eyes caught a very cute sight, he atleast thought that.

Myra was standing there, angrily glaring at him.

"What r u doing in my washroom?" She asked.

"Bathing." He simply replied wanted to tease her a lil more.

"Dont play with my patience Ridhaa...." she stopped and suddenly realized what she had said.

Without wasting anymore seconds she rushed out of the room not wanting him to question anything.

She was disturbed becoz of him. Becoz of Ridhaan.

She can't believe he is back. But now he can't use her for hisn selfish things.

The incident was 5 years ago at that time she was unaware of these kind of feelings. Love, Hate???

But now the situation is different so does she.

She knows every emotion, if it's Love or Hate.

She went to other room and started getting ready for the office.

Viraaj came out of their room, but his mind was not there. He was just thinking about the morning incident.

Who is this Ridhaa Now? A girl or a boy? No it can't be a girl but a boy becoz she called me Ridhaa... But Ridhaa is girl's name.
Ye bhi to ho sakta hai n, that she stopped in mid way. Yes.

He was in his thought, that he didn't saw her and they collided 'again' but this time he hold her waist firmly. Their eyes got locked. Her light brown eyes were showing the pain that he never saw in her before. Other than an evil and selfish person he don't know these eyes also have different story. His deep brown colored eyes were showing just one thing, and he was sure that it's not hate but not love too. Then what is it?

She cleared her throat and he came back from his Dreamland.

"Are u ok?" He asked her.

But didn't get any reply in return, other than a glare from her.

He shuts his mouth up. And helped her to stand.

They both went downstairs together.

Her mother-in-law and his sister were eating.

As Nisha had college she was eating too fast.

"Don't eat too fast or if u r late then don't eat just go." Myra said rudely, but here she was not at all wrong.

Viraaj glared at Myra for talking like a bitch with his sister. Myra ignored him and sat down, but as she seated down his mother and sister stood up from their respective places.

"Where r u going Maa?" Viraaj asked his mother.

"Beta sach bolu to, main iss ladki ke sath baithna Tak nhi chahti khaana to bahut dur ki baat hai." She said in disgust.